Why?

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
I by definition should be what some people call "prettyboy". Full lips, light eyes, thick brows, curly lashes, wavy hair, perfect nose, very tall, smooth skin...
So WHY do I have acne? Aren't they mainly caused by rampaging androgen activity in puberty? What kind of hormonal disbalance needs to happen to have acne with low T????? WTF?

Ask your doctor for anti-acne meds ded srs.
Looksmax retards can't help you here.

at least your problems are solve-able, think of all the deathnics that won't be appealing no matter how many surgeries they get.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and boss8055
I by definition should be what some people call "prettyboy". Full lips, light eyes, thick brows, curly lashes, wavy hair, perfect nose, very tall, smooth skin...
So WHY do I have acne? Aren't they mainly caused by rampaging androgen activity in puberty? What kind of hormonal disbalance needs to happen to have acne with low T????? WTF?
cope thread, your problems dont just stem from acne

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 20565
Show a pic dumass
why would a picture of my acne matter i just wanted to see if there's some gymcel who knows everything about hormones and who would know how this even happens

at least your problems are solve-able, think of all the deathnics that won't be appealing no matter how many surgeries they get.
This. Literally look up the word acne on google and you will see trillions of results on products and methods to cure it.
Theres no fucking cure for being a subhuman ethnic with genetic dark circles
I WISH acne were the extent of my skin problems.

why would a picture of my acne matter i just wanted to see if there's some gymcel who knows everything about hormones and who would know how this even happens
No i mean your face in general but blur ur eyes out.

This. Literally look up the word acne on google and you will see trillions of results on products and methods to cure it.
Theres no fucking cure for being a subhuman ethnic with genetic dark circles
I WISH acne were the extent of my skin problems.
It depends what kind of acne i had severe cystic acne with rosacea thats not same as getting some minor acne there are different severitys of it.

take accutane

Multiple threads on skincare in best of the best

Pretty sure One of them has a pdf guide on a google drive account and is very good

Report back when you find it

DO NOT GO ON ACCUTANE IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
bruh, tret, that's all you need