wide interocular distance = over

W

Want2LookBetterJFL

Iron
jfl i’ve got to the point of amazing skin, my cheekbones are prominent asf, i’ve got a nice jawline thanks to genetics but my eyes are far apart so it’s just cancer. like the only way to fix this is surgery too. makes me so mad bruh why did i have to have these shit genes. does anyone know the name of the surgery and the price?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
lol u just born disproportional, stop coping, not all people who have wide ipd are disproportional like you, its just a matter of fact that u dont have genetic golden ratio proportion and coping it by saying that people wide wide ipd are ugly

• Hmm...
jfl i’ve got to the point of amazing skin, my cheekbones are prominent asf, i’ve got a nice jawline thanks to genetics but my eyes are far apart so it’s just cancer. like the only way to fix this is surgery too. makes me so mad bruh why did i have to have these shit genes. does anyone know the name of the surgery and the price?
whats ur ipd? My ipd is 3 inches, and my midface and other 3 third is also 3 inches so my face is proportional, stop coping my dude

• +1

Some lifefuel for you bro

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, thecel and Want2LookBetterJFL
Sadly everything eye space related is practically impossible to actually fix. There is no surgery to change that. But you can mask closer set or wìder set eyes with shaping your brows. There is a high quality thread about how eye spacing is mostly about brows and not actual eye space. It's legit so search it up.

Otherwise there may be a way to get orbital implants to makethe eyes appear short in vertical length. Just a thought tho. But really look Into the eye brow thread it's legit af

Oh and also the nasal bridge has a effect on the perceived eye spacing. So brows, nasal bridge and maybe orbitals are stuff you should look into. But there is no way to actually change the distance

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
whats ur ipd? My ipd is 3 inches, and my midface and other 3 third is also 3 inches so my face is proportional, stop coping my dude

lol ngl i didn’t mean for everyone i meant for myself. mid face is 2.56inches, lower 3rd is also 2.56inches, ipd is 2.75incces tho. shit is depressing

lol ngl i didn’t mean for everyone i meant for myself. mid face is 2.56inches, lower 3rd is also 2.56inches, ipd is 2.75incces tho. shit is depressing
lol u just thinking that way, see a doctor ur ratio not that bad

i feel u bro

this me

XoCoSQB

pray 4 me

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and coolguy1
One question, are you white?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
One question, are you white?
i was light brown until i staring using skin whitening shit so now i’m like really close to light skin. but no not white

i was light brown until i staring using skin whitening shit so now i’m like really close to light skin. but no not white
You really think youd "ipd" is your problem :feelshah::feelshah:

:feelshah::feelshah:

Ethnics never learn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, gamma and weallburninhell

Ethnics never learn
saying cringe shit for attention gg you’ll definitely be on this forum for a decade more

saying cringe shit for attention gg you’ll definitely be on this forum for a decade more
youll can get OBO 15 times but thats not going to make up for looking ethnic :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
im not even joking with you because only ethnics can have so many good features and have one slightly bad feat and think thats the reason theyre doing shit. Its your entire race. youll learn soon enough

youll can get OBO 15 times but thats not going to make up for looking ethnic :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
im not even joking with you because only ethnics can have so many good features and have one slightly bad feat and think thats the reason theyre doing shit. Its your entire race. youll learn soon enough
meh. i’m not dark enough for curry but not light enough for white. i’d rather take this in between area over being straight curry tbh. you’re right about the bad features but tho. it’s crazy how much people view coloured people vs white people. it’s not bad enough to stop me from getting some pussy tho, just bad enough to ruin my confidence ig

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
meh. i’m not dark enough for curry but not light enough for white. i’d rather take this in between area over being straight curry tbh. you’re right about the bad features but tho. it’s crazy how much people view coloured people vs white people. it’s not bad enough to stop me from getting some pussy tho, just bad enough to ruin my confidence ig
just bleach your skin. i bet youll get way better results w that than OBO

keep your head up king

there is only one race

the human race

🌈

F5965DE9 BA0B 49A3 9D22 805A12FCBC94

Kyle Exum has a high ES ratio, and his eye area looks good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao

Ethnics never learn
why we gotta put each other down bro.

we should lift each other

we all know there is a curry tax in the dating market, but we all our own weaknesses too. we are all here to improve regardless

• +1
why we gotta put each other down bro.

we should lift each other

we all know there is a curry tax in the dating market, but we all our own weaknesses too. we are all here to improve regardless
whats the point of psl if u treat all ur ccompetitors as equal

• +1
Reactions: Want2LookBetterJFL
whats the point of psl if u treat all ur ccompetitors as equal
im not trying to down him like that. i thought he was a race pill denier. i still recommend unethnicing yourself as much as possible for all men

im not trying to down him like that. i thought he was a race pill denier. i still recommend unethnicing yourself as much as possible for all men
are u ethinic? I can tell if someone is from my country without thinking anything, just a sense, do u feel that way when u read hes post and comments?

are u ethinic? I can tell if someone is from my country without thinking anything, just a sense, do u feel that way when u read hes post and comments?
im the nigger in my pfp, yes. i can tell someone is ethnic when they nitpick features hard if they have good features already. white guys would overlook that shit cuz theyd mog regardless

• +1
Reactions: weallburninhell