Will deleting my org account and discord account make me happier?

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
I’m very curious to know. I haven’t tried. If I just consume brain dead TikTok’s and read books instead + watching Netflix will I become less blackpilled and happier?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, n9wiff, Akhi and 2 others
I’m very curious to know. I haven’t tried. If I just consume brain dead TikTok’s and read books instead + watching Netflix will I become less blackpilled and happier?
Nah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, TechnoBoss and nathan
10K posts ago, maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Nick.Harte, TechnoBoss and 8 others
you will be miserable regardless

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Outerz14
I did 3 times

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Outerz14 and nathan
No

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Outerz14 and nathan
i took some time off and have a more rational world view now

didnt change as off yet

you need to view these spaces like they are, a monkey circus

opinions of basement dwelling shizos dont matter and have no relevance IRL

yknow this brother

• +1
Reactions: Bars, AspiringMogger, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Idk, but it will make us happier. :LOL:

• WTF
Reactions: AspiringMogger
don't delete your account on .org you need the search button to do further more advanced looksmaxing research

• Hmm...
Why would you browse TikTok instead, that shit is even more miserable :feelskek:

Reading books and focusing on your irl life will make you way happier tough then doomscrolling

• +1
Reactions: Bars, TechnoBoss and AspiringMogger
no, just go outside and talk to people, that's what I do (in VR)

i took some time off and have a more rational world view now

didnt change as off yet

you need to view these spaces like they are, a monkey circus

opinions of basement dwelling shizos dont matter and have no relevance IRL

yknow this brother
I just wonder if I’ll get happier. Optimizing happiness is the goal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
don't delete your account on .org you need the search button to do further more advanced looksmaxing research
I’ll be honest. I haven’t done any looksmaxxing while on this forum. I regularly go to the gym but that’s it. About a year ago I bought some Tretenoin, it made my skin better but then the tube ran out and I haven’t bought any since.

Lifts in shoes, getting new clothes, jewellery, good haircut and better pictures on dating apps was all I needed to slay tbh. I contemplated a couple mm of filler but I don’t really need it tbh.

I just wonder if I’ll get happier. Optimizing happiness is the goal tbh
indulge in degeneracy

the happiest parts of my life are when I just dont care, i get high everyday, drink 2 times a week, dont care abt anything

obviously not sustainable but if I had the money thats what I'd do for the rest of my life

• Woah
Why would you browse TikTok instead, that shit is even more miserable :feelskek:

Reading books and focusing on your irl life will make you way happier tough then doomscrolling
TikTok is way more entertaining than this forum. I can scroll TikTok for hours, I can’t even be bothered to browse this forum more than 20 mins at a time. On the trending page I don’t think I’ve gone further down than page 2 once in the last 9 months.

Its too late to reject the blackpill once you've already accepted it.

• +1
indulge in degeneracy

the happiest parts of my life are when I just dont care, i get high everyday, drink 2 times a week, dont care abt anything

obviously not sustainable but if I had the money thats what I'd do for the rest of my life
Now that I’m NEETing I wake up at noon. Go to the gym, beat my meat, walk 10K steps and eat dinner. From 9PM to 3AM I just rot in my bed tbh - then rinse repeat.

This time next week though I’ll be in a completely new city starting university. That’s all I’m waiting for right now.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Its too late to reject the blackpill once you've already accepted it.
Looks may be everything, but you can easily ascend if you dress better as a MTN+ and just go to the gym a bit + eat healthy.

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Happier but probably make u less productive/ less motivated

• +1
Happier but probably make u less productive/ less motivated
I’m at the valley of productivity right now. It’s not changing shit.

I want to start reading books instead of browsing internet too but its so fucking hard

• JFL
I want to start reading books instead of browsing internet too but its so fucking hard
Read fiction. When I see niggas on the train reading “Crime and punishment” I cage so bad

TikTok is way more entertaining than this forum. I can scroll TikTok for hours, I can’t even be bothered to browse this forum more than 20 mins at a time. On the trending page I don’t think I’ve gone further down than page 2 once in the last 9 months.
Its way more addicting you mean.

It fries your dopamine receptors.

You can browse TikTok for 2 hours and not retain a single piece of information you "learned"

• Hmm...
I never understood why people would delete their account here. Just leave it and never log back in. It's there if you ever want it back in the future.

• +1
I never understood why people would delete their account here. Just leave it and never log back in. It's there if you ever want it back in the future.
Thats what I meant, it means the same

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
nope, been there and done that, ain't shit changed and here I am once again

• +1