Will doing sadistic things to women increase dark triad personality or is it a waste of time?

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
I have been dabbling in manipulating/fucking over women lately (within the confines of legality) because as we all know the dark triad (narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy) makes pussy wet. Do you guys think doing this will make me more dark triad or is the fact that I'm doing it shows that i already have these traits without increasing it? I have no idea if its increased. Pic rel.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-18 6.29.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-18 6.29.27 PM.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 76
Capture

Obvi, what girl wouldn't cream at the prospect of getting with this dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 15099
I have been dabbling in manipulating/fucking over women lately (within the confines of legality) because as we all know the dark triad (narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy) makes pussy wet. Do you guys think doing this will make me more dark triad or is the fact that I'm doing it shows that i already have these traits without increasing it? I have no idea if its increased. Pic rel.

Complete and utter waste of time. Narcissism and machiavellianism only make pussy wet when the psychopath in question is Chad. If you are just an average sub 8 male in the west it is going to get you metooed and locked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Elvisandreaa, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Complete and utter waste of time. Narcissism and machiavellianism only make pussy wet when the psychopath in question is Chad. If you are just an average sub 8 male in the west it is going to get you metooed and locked up.
Women only dislike it if its not masked, especially in sub 8 males. Chad doesn't appear to be psychopath even though he is, which is why normies believe in "good personality" The pic is an autist, and im not gonna get locked up since im not breaking any laws.

Women only dislike it if its not masked, especially in sub 8 males. Chad doesn't appear to be psychopath even though he is, which is why normies believe in "good personality" The pic is an autist, and im not gonna get locked up since im not breaking any laws.

What I am trying to say is that no behaviour is going to make you more attractive. When it comes to attraction there are exactly three things that matter:
1. Genes
2. Genes
3. Genes

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
What I am trying to say is that no behaviour is going to make you more attractive. When it comes to attraction there are exactly three things that matter:
1. Genes
2. Genes
3. Genes
You clearly have a lack of knowledge on what makes someone attractive.
IMO:
1. Development (the conditions of your upbringing from conception to 21. epigenetic.)
2. Neurotypicality. This is underrated. Even chad can be a mentalcel if girls think he is weird.
3. Money. Money influences many things that will make you more attractive.
A chad can have the same genetics as a truecel.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
If you 5+ PSL then yes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It is all looks and although being dark triad as a non-chad will ofc make things worse for you. I feel like giving women a lot of attention, affection and love (like how normies do irl) isn't a good thing and your chances of breaking up are high.

Don't act sadistic and purposely too harsh and rude to foids. That will be seen as cringe and you'll get into trouble.

Just act normal and don't give them too much attention like the average normie does. Normies are white-knights. @volcelfatcel thoughts? I have a feeling that even Chads who shower women with attention, act too nice and express their emotions to them a lot are guaranteed to get cucked one day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reborn, Constantin Denis and volcelfatcel
A chad can have the same genetics as a truecel.
retard. You think acting dark triad will make your curry ass attractive ?:lul: It only works if you're good looking to begin with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reborn, randomvanish and Elvisandreaa