Will female Ukrainian refugees ascend incels?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
What do West European ugly tax-paying men get from the Ukrainian refugees?

Will Ukrainian just go and fuck German/Polish/Dutch etc Chads and Ukrainian Chads that also fled?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
What do West European ugly tax-paying men get from the Ukrainian refugees?

Will Ukrainian just go and fuck German/Polish/Dutch etc Chads and Ukrainian Chads that also fled?
they're a war torn people, her husband is probably out there fighting for their homeland and her kids are probably in tears from the idea of their father being killed by some russians in order to protect their homes and the future of their children. The blood of those ukranian men will be used to water the trees of ukraine, these women have much more to think of....

OH WHO AM I KIDDING? OFC THEY WILL FUCK CHAD, JFL IF YOU THINK WOMEN HAVE ANY LEVEL OF INTROSPECTION

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14984, stamaster21 and 3 others
they're a war torn people, her husband is probably out there fighting for their homeland and her kids are probably in tears from the idea of their father being killed by some russians in order to protect their homes and the future of their children. The blood of those ukranian men will be used to water the trees of ukraine, these women have much more to think of....

OH WHO AM I KIDDING? OFC THEY WILL FUCK CHAD, JFL IF YOU THINK WOMEN HAVE ANY LEVEL OF INTROSPECTION
Ukraine is cucked lol imagine forcing men to fight while foids just run away

imagine you got no women or family now your forced to protect Ukrainian chads children/sons . The women fuck a small minority of men have their children, then get the beta to fight to defend the homeland :lul:

Now, as a Dutch however this may at first sound good but then considering I'm a ugly manlet I'll just finance the Ukrainian sluts while they fuck tall Dutch Chads.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and FailedNormieManlet
No European country is worth defending by their citizen. Except Russia.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

imagine you got no women or family now your forced to protect Ukrainian chads children/sons . The women fuck a small minority of men have their children, then get the beta to fight to defend the homeland :lul:

Now, as a Dutch however this may at first sound good but then considering I'm a ugly manlet I'll just finance the Ukrainian sluts while they fuck tall Dutch Chads.
JFL if you won't fight for to defend your motherland. This is why the west is falling spineless cowards who do not want to fight for their people. You're dutch right?

You know that small piece of the earth your people inhabit? That is unique, no other place on this planet or in the universe will have people similar to you. The dutch people are your people, I don't know much about dutch culture, but as a dutch man you have things unique to your people. When russians invade, those things which made your people unique will forever be gone. Your home, the streets you grew up on, the language you spoke, the foods you ate, the weird mannerisms you had, all gone. That will be gone when holland is gone.

That's why you defend your homeland, it's the land of your people. No one else on this planet will accept you but your own ethnic people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Deleted member 14984, ballskin and 1 other person
JFL if you won't fight for to defend your motherland. This is why the west is falling spineless cowards who do not want to fight for their people. You're dutch right?

You know that small piece of the earth your people inhabit? That is unique, no other place on this planet or in the universe will have people similar to you. The dutch people are your people, I don't know much about dutch culture, but as a dutch man you have things unique to your people. When russians invade, those things which made your people unique will forever be gone. Your home, the streets you grew up on, the language you spoke, the foods you ate, the weird mannerisms you had, all gone. That will be gone when holland is gone.

That's why you defend your homeland, it's the land of your people. No one else on this planet will accept you but your own ethnic people.
Meanwhile i would willingly join an army invading india and execute everyone on the spot...:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984

I'm not even fully native i have a Balkan mail order bride femlet mother and a Dutch Betabuxx father :lul:

Jfl if you think I will fight for this land and become just as cucked as Ukrainian men literally giving up their lives for Chads seed. :forcedsmile:

i said something like this in earlier post, your correct. In almost all nations the majority of women fuck a smaller pool of the men, then demand all the men including the men their not fucking to provide resources for all the women and children, and call this a community duty. You have women literally blowing spit bubbles on Ivans dick, then demanding you defend them and all the children. Then you got the president saying you can't leave the country else you will be arrested if your 18-60 years old.

Societies cannot work this way in war time or times of crisis because the men without their own women/ or children have no incentive to fight, they benefit the least from society avg/ugly broke men and expected to sacrifice the most. So much so the president and the state have to tell the men they will be arrested if they try to leave. That 80-20 mating rule works okay in peace time but not in war or chaos. Go look at hurricane katrina and the situation with black folks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i said something like this in earlier post, your correct. In almost all nations the majority of women fuck a smaller pool of the men, then demand all the men including the men their not fucking to provide resources for all the women and children, and call this a community duty. You have women literally blowing spit bubbles on Ivans dick, then demanding you defend them and all the children. Then you got the president saying you can't leave the country else you will be arrested if your 18-60 years old.
Life as a short unattractive male is literally a joke. How does anyone expect us to participate in society and fuel this madness even more with tax money?

Link me your post btw

Life as a short unattractive male is literally a joke. How does anyone expect us to participate in society and fuel this madness even more with tax money?

Link me your post btw

• +1
Nah

• +1
I saw some of these 'refugees' in my town in malls and supermarkets - they didn't seem desperate, sad, angry or lost. They had nice clothes, cars, iPhones, etc. Half of them were men - young or middle aged in good physical condition that could have easily fought. They bought only good and expensive food and drinks from supermarkets and stopped for gas at Lukoil gas stations(a Russian company).
I think these are richer refugees since my town is nowhere near the border, they probably came here to stay away from overcrowding and shortages.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and PubertyMaxxer
Fucking Ukranian whores

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Would be ideal. Ukrainian girls are hot

• +1
Ukranian women are garbage. Few men in Europe are willing to settle for less than Asian or Hapa, in a globalized world.

• +1
I'm not even fully native i have a Balkan mail order bride femlet mother and a Dutch Betabuxx father :lul:

Jfl if you think I will fight for this land and become just as cucked as Ukrainian men literally giving up their lives for Chads seed. :forcedsmile:
Mirin your dad's foresight to get a balkan foid, how tall are you?

only women from your ethnic group count as ascension

• +1