Will I age for the better or worse?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Don't mind the shirt, Im inside all day and the shirt is 4XL, while I wear M size shirts ussaly.

Besides balding which is in genetics, do you think I will look better or worse until 25? Do count in fact that I will gym. Gonna start mewing at 18. Is there any young improvments I can do? Hopefully there will be NCT medications in the future, but oh well, we will see!

It's too late to BoyMaxx.

I am 23 and look 3 years younger than you.

Sunscreen daily and Vitamin-C Serum nightly is all you can do to preserve what you have left.

It's too late to BoyMaxx.

I am 23 and look 3 years younger than you.

Sunscreen daily and Vitamin-C Serum nightly is all you can do to preserve what you have left.

Thanks, gonna get my dose of Vitamin C. Everyone new thinks Im 21. Not really a problem tho for me, but won't some things still develop at 25?

Thanks, gonna get my dose of Vitamin C. Everyone new thinks Im 21. Not really a problem tho for me, but won't some things still develop at 25?

Life ends after 25 if you don't take care of your collagen.

You need topical Vitamin-C serum as well as supplements (2000mg a day).

Ill take collagen thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
You already look like you have 5 Children and be done with life. So i doubt it gets better at this point. But maybe its the weird facial expressions you always make. The nct isnt helping either

You already look like you have 5 Children and be done with life. So i doubt it gets better at this point. But maybe its the weird facial expressions you always make. The nct isnt helping either

Oh well, Its just my small lips that give the expression. But I heard it all the time. I still gymmaxx tho but have dating options, just a volcel for now. Thank god for my compact midface and height and good wide chest, good eyebrows and everything else

Ty Ill look into it and take them

• +1
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Time will tell.

Mewing supports your face and lessens the harsh downwards collapse caused by gravity as you age.

Depression ages your face (i've experienced this first hand).

Are you depressed?

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Zesto

Don't mind the shirt, Im inside all day and the shirt is 4XL, while I wear M size shirts ussaly.

Besides balding which is in genetics, do you think I will look better or worse until 25? Do count in fact that I will gym. Gonna start mewing at 18. Is there any young improvments I can do? Hopefully there will be NCT medications in the future, but oh well, we will see!

You look normal (aging/skin-wise).

The biggest three poisons to avoid if you want to reduce wrinkles and offset aging are the following:
1. Smoking Cigarettes (don't even try one)
2. Injecting or trying drugs orally (none of this)
3. Alcohol (don't take a sip, drink water only).

The last biggest preventative measure to take is apply sunscreen, even on days where it ain't that so sunny, always apply it. Getting daily doses of vitamins and antioxidants from fruits and greens will also offset it by a little, but not as much as avoiding shitty practices and applying sunscreen daily.

A proper skincare routine is always beneficial.

You will likely look almost identical up until 30, if you stay clean of bad habits and protect yourself from the sun. When you enter middle age (40+) then wrinkles, lines and sagging of the skin will be inevitable, as a result of Gravity-induced aging.

Nobody will escape this.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 206
There's a lot of other factors such as too much exposure to the sun, how often certain parts of your face wrinkles when you smile or express other emotions, do you excessively smoke/drink? (that ages you like hell), how stressed are you, what do you eat?

Working out, mewing, and taking a few supplements is only half of the equation, the other depends on other factors that a lot of people don't really take into consideration. You're 18, so that's an age were you're going to go through a lot of social peer-pressure & decision making in life.

How will your lifestyle be affected if you (worst case scenario) start dating a girl who smokes crack/drinks everyday & lays out in the sun eating burgers?
How will it be affected if you get a job were you're constantly stressed sitting in an office all day?

You have to prepare for any unpredictable situations & plan your life accordingly if age is a huge factor for you. Nobody can predict the future, but as long as you avoid the heavy aging factors (that I listed above), you should be fine since you're a guy. Most guys look better as they get into their mid to late 20s, especially since you will have facial hair coming in.

Last edited:
  • +1
You look normal (aging/skin-wise).

The biggest three poisons to avoid if you want to reduce wrinkles and offset aging are the following:
1. Smoking Cigarettes (don't even try one)
2. Injecting or trying drugs orally (none of this)
3. Alcohol (don't take a sip, drink water only).

The last biggest preventative measure to take is apply sunscreen, even on days where it ain't that so sunny, always apply it. Getting daily doses of vitamins and antioxidants from fruits and greens will also offset it by a little, but not as much as avoiding shitty practices and applying sunscreen daily.

A proper skincare routine is always beneficial.

You will likely look almost identical up until 30, if you stay clean of bad habits and protect yourself from the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Not anymore but I was fat and probably depressed
Well, you're no longer fat so you should probably start happymaxxing to reverse the ageing affects
of your past depression.

• +1
There's a lot of other factors such as too much exposure to the sun, how often certain parts of your face wrinkles when you smile or express other emotions, do you excessively smoke/drink? (that ages you like hell), how stressed are you, what would do you eat?

Working out, mewing, and taking a few supplements is only half of the equation, the other depends on other factors that a lot of people don't really take into consideration. You're 18, so that's an age were you're going to go through a lot of social peer-pressure & decision making in life.

How will your lifestyle be affected if you (worst case scenario) start dating a girl who smokes crack/drinks everyday & lays out in the sun eating burgers?
How will it be affected if you get a job were you're constantly stressed sitting in an office all day?

You have to prepare for any unpredictable situations & plan your life accordingly if age is a huge factor for you. Nobody can predict the future, but as long as you avoid the heavy age-rs (that I listed above), you should be fine since you're a guy. Most guys look better as they get into their mid to late 20s, especially since you will have facial hair coming in.

This

Well, you're no longer fat so you should probably start happymaxxing to reverse the ageing affects
of your past depression.
I am happy mostly but my small lips give the illusion a bit. I think Im happy, maybe Im missing something

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I am happy mostly but my small lips give the illusion a bit. I think Im happy, maybe Im missing something
Good dude, if you're truly happy it will show and your face will revert to normal age.

You didn't age your face through depression in a short time so you shouldn't expect
improvements in a short time.

• +1
Waasip with those lips

of your past depression.

ThatsRight

Vitamin D and Magenesium Glycinate are good anti-depressants for HappyMaxxing.

I call it CalmMaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Future Arablite and Zesto