Will i grow any taller ?

Deleted member 17195

Deleted member 17195

Iron
right now im turning 16 this year and my current height is 170cm without shoes and i have not grown one cm last year. my dad is 170cm tall without shoes and my mum is 155cm without shoes.

it is over

amazon prime same day delivery a rope

hope to reincarnationmaxx into tall chad

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 17174 and WhiteGoodman
my
get a growth plate x-ray and you will know
grandma from her experience and traditions said i will not grow any taller maybe 1-2cm but never over 2cm and she said my leg calve has a muscle group there that is a symbol that tells you your height is maxxed out.

my

grandma from her experience and traditions said i will not grow any taller maybe 1-2cm but never over 2cm and she said my leg calve has a muscle group there that is a symbol that tells you your height is maxxed out.
wtf are you trying to say about your calfs?

its a way of showing your done growing taller
Lol,first just get an x ray, believe me I am 18 and I am still growing .
DM me on reddit my username is "FreakkForLife"
I will tel you more.
You can still groe in your spine and not all bones in the body fuses at the same time
Spine fuses at 21-25
Your grandma is old and of an older time,get an x ray asap of your thighs and shins/shank at both end ,since both ends fuse at different times of all bones.
Then hop on aromatase inhibtor research about it and ask here and there but take it after telling your doctor,mom,dad

right now im turning 16 this year and my current height is 170cm without shoes and i have not grown one cm last year. my dad is 170cm tall without shoes and my mum is 155cm without shoes.
Ive grown 5 cm after 16. Turning 18 in 2 days and still growing