will i look too skinny at 67kg (147lbs)

chadley

chadley

Iron
im 175cm, 77kg and around 20-ish% bodyfat rn, i bulked up to 83kg after being skinny fat a few months ago, if i cut down to 63kg (around 10-12%) will i look too skinny?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
im 175cm, 77kg and around 20-ish% bodyfat rn, i bulked up to 83kg after being skinny fat a few months ago, if i cut down to 63kg (around 10-12%) will i look too skinny?
Yeah, I'm similar height and my parents and everyone kept commenting on how skinny I was when I was at 65.7 kg.

Rn I'm at 68.9kg and I feel too fat, my face is bloated, I'm trying to lean max to 140-145lbs.

It depends on what you mean by skinny fat, if you mean that you have no abs, that is perfectly normal if you have average or below average genetics for body composition.

If you mean that you have kind of a "beer belly", then you're better off focusing on losing the weight because it's definitely not helping you.

If every time you bulk, you just gain fat and no muscle, you're either doing something wrong in your training, in your dieting or in your recovery. Or, you may have a hormonal issue that is preventing you from building muscle, or you may be a genetic non responder to weightlifting as a natural, in which case, testosterone injections should fix the issue.

In my opinion, the best way to find out your best path to take is to try to do everything right to build muscle naturally, and if it doesn't work, check if you have a health issue, and if you don't, then it's your genetics. Only steroids can fix bad genetics, because some people have bad genetics for natural bodybuilding but a great genetic response to steroids and you'll never know until you do your first cycle. Most people could build a decent physique naturally after 2-3 years, but not everyone, so you need to find out what your situation is.

u lucky, im the same height and im 46 kg

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
I'm the same height and I weight less than 67kg:hnghn: