Will my face always look better when head is upright?

R

Rice Cel

Iron
I took a picture of my face while laying down bc I was curious what a girl would see if she's riding me cowgirl style. And my face looked god awful, flabby, puffy and weird compared to when I take a selfie while standing or sitting upright. I feel like this might be a dumb question and/or is common knowledge, but anyone else experience this?

Yes looks different

My hairline gets exposed when I lay down, but at least it looks more voluminous
FB2348B7 061C 46F5 B16D 07E37AC4AFDF

• JFL
Reactions: Gloxi
I think most people's faces look better when lying on their backs. Gravity normally pulls your skin down and makes things sag, but when you're facing up gravity pulls it back instead of down and gives you a little facelift. You want to be more worried about what you look like to a girl underneath you - for most people, this is a bit of a horror show as the flesh hangs from the skull in very unflattering ways like this. Think "accidentally turned my front facing camera on when it was sitting on a desk" -- yeah that's what you look like to girls underneath you.

Yes you'll always look worse on a pic taken when you're lying down, primarily because the camera will be on a downwards angle (i.e. it'll be far below your chin, and no one has any jawline at all from that sort of angle).