Will my skin ever get used to Retin-A? What dosage should I take?

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
I have 0.025%; 0.05% and 0.1% Retin-A.

Currently I use 0.1% 2 times a week but my skin often ends up looking like this after a day or two:
RetinaA

It can be washed away with water easily, but it also comes back again and again.

Will my skin get used to it? Should I use a lower dosage?

If my skin ends up looking like this, it's not really a looksmax...

0.025 once a week and apply thick moisturizer that doesn't break you out

I would start with 0.025% and gradually go up with time. Also would do it in a 2 day cycle in the beginning. Did you buy this from expresspct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15064
I would start with 0.025% and gradually go up with time. Also would do it in a 2 day cycle in the beginning. Did you buy this from expresspct?
Yes, got it from there.
So, 0.025% twice a week and then switch to daily 0.025%? Or should I switch to 0.05% twice a week? Also, after how many weeks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Yes, got it from there.
So, 0.025% twice a week and then switch to daily 0.025%? Or should I switch to 0.05% twice a week? Also, after how many weeks?
It entirely depends on how your skin is reacting to it. I would do it 2 time a week at first and then daily. At some point switch to 0.05 and do the same thing with what you did to 0.025

It entirely depends on how your skin is reacting to it. I would do it 2 time a week at first and then daily. At some point switch to 0.05 and do the same thing with what you did to 0.025
Okay thanks.
Do you have experience with this and did it have the same effects on you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Okay thanks.
Do you have experience with this and did it have the same effects on you?
No i don't, but i do have other products for acne (benzyol) that follow the same purpose of irrirating your skin in the beginning. Soon i will have retin a but due to shit delivery its only delayed so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
after shower use coconut oil on skin

• +1
Reactions: metagross