Will puberty give me more forward growth?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
Im doing everything in my will to try to get more forward growth for now, but things arent looking good at all. Im like 80% sure that im gonna have to get bimax if im wealthy enough in the future. Will puberty give me forward growth? let me cope brah :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
if you like 12-13 probs gonna grow your skull 10-15% more, if your like 16-17 if your lucky you will get a little bit and if your older its over :feelswhy: keep in mind skull growth dose not always mean forward growth either.

• +1
No

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Kaari and slavicpsycho
if you like 12-13 probs gonna grow your skull 10-15% more, if your like 16-17 if your lucky you will get a little bit and if your older its over :feelswhy: keep in mind skull growth dose not always mean forward growth either.
im 14, have a side profile posted, check it out if you want

• +1
im 14, have a side profile posted, check it out if you want
probs got a little jaw growth left, if your lucky 90% of your jaw growth is done but thats if your lucky and have young bone age. if your lucky it will gain a high amount prominence. this is only if your genetically gifted still

No it’s over, swallow the dogpill

• +1
probs got a little jaw growth left, if your lucky 90% of your jaw growth is done but thats if your lucky and have young bone age. if your lucky it will gain a high amount prominence. this is only if your genetically gifted still
So I'm basically cooked my g

• +1
  • +1
Im doing everything in my will to try to get more forward growth for now, but things arent looking good at all. Im like 80% sure that im gonna have to get bimax if im wealthy enough in the future. Will puberty give me forward growth? let me cope brah :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Most likely not.

yo heightmog 90% of this forum already ma nigga
my mom is like 5'6, dad is also 5'9, grandpa is 5'9, so im pretty sure its already over in terms of growing for me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
a
my mom is like 5'6, dad is also 5'9, grandpa is 5'9, so im pretty sure its already over in terms of growing for me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
if you rep me I’ll use my magical powers to keep growing, but also your only 14, I doubt your finished growing, to be fair I think was shorter than you at your age

Like both my parents are short (5’7) but I’m 5’11 kek

• +1
Reactions: Sokarexo
im 5'9 at 14 :feelsrope::feelsrope:
i was 5'9 at 14 but ate in a constant caloric deficit from 10 yo to nearly 17 and i grew to 6ft so its not like you stopped growing at 14 unless your hella unlucky. just train your self to be more NT and get another mtn gf since 5'9 aint bad, life aint to bad

• +1
i was 5'9 at 14 but ate in a constant caloric deficit from 10 yo to nearly 17 and i grew to 6ft so its not like you stopped growing at 14 unless your hella unlucky. just train your self to be more NT and get another mtn gf since 5'9 aint bad, life aint to bad
i posted my side profile on one of my threads. Ill just get bimax and slay all the low mtb in my country :feelshah:

• +1
a

if you rep me I’ll use my magical powers to keep growing, but also your only 14, I doubt your finished growing, to be fair I think was shorter than you at your age

Like both my parents are short (5’7) but I’m 5’11 kek
fym rep me an youll use your magical powers jfl :lul:

• JFL
fym rep me an youll use your magical powers jfl :lul:
You’ll be fine man, your still really young. Also just be careful to not rot at this stuff at your age, I know you’ve probably heard this before but I wish I learn’t that kek

How does being in a calorie deficit relate to growing taller

You’ll be fine man, your still really young. Also just be careful to not rot at this stuff at your age, I know you’ve probably heard this before but I wish I learn’t that kek
oh nah my life will never be back to normal after the blackpill, its already over for me. Cant even look at someone without first analyzing their face :feelsrope:

• So Sad
How does being in a calorie deficit relate to growing taller
because my hormones where fucked you retard:feelsuhh: body dosent want to grow as much if its in a constant deficit for 7 years

• +1
oh nah my life will never be back to normal after the blackpill, its already over for me. Cant even look at someone without first analyzing their face :feelsrope:
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Sokarexo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cryptt and Kaari
because my hormones where fucked you retard:feelsuhh: body dosent want to grow as much if its in a constant deficit for 7 years
so you're saying you didnt reach your potential I thought you were saying that being in a calorie deficit helped you grow 6feet

• JFL
so you're saying you didnt reach your potential I thought you were saying that being in a calorie deficit helped you grow 6feet
yeah could of worded it better i was just trying to make bro think its not over cuz its not

• +1
Reactions: cryptt
  • So Sad