• Love it
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 1774, RAITEIII and 2 others
amazing thread niggerjew!

bump my threads and like my posts!!! :D

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
lower u nigg3r

THEY LEARN SOOO FAAST!!! :D :D :D
fuck u responded before i edited the thread to threads now i look like low iq for wanting one thread bumped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
yh i know i yoojewally go below parallel
go es low es possible for meximum stretch on the boobs, shoulder hurting is the biggest meme on the dips

• +1
go es low es possible for meximum stretch on the boobs, shoulder hurting is the biggest meme on the dips
my boobserinos look like this thancc 2 ur advise tonybro!!! :D :D :D
shutterstock.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Tony
also follow back you light triad faggot @Tony

4pl8 weighted dip or cuck

• +1
@Tony how many dep reps can you do bre

• +1
Also stop spewing hate you braindead ape @Tony

this or destg

dips are mogger superior exercise tbh
go till failure then take a few mins break
gives me insane pump tbh

• +1
dips are mogger superior exercise tbh
go till failure then take a few mins break
gives me insane pump tbh
a few mins? i take between 30 secs and 1 min.....i always want to carry on!!` :D :D :D
rn i got rookie numbers, i can do like 17 dips in one set

how many cen u do kerbo???/ :D :D :D

ye recently i strted with 5 kg weighted for sets of 8
Mirin. I did 20kg for 10 reps once and my right wrist was hurt for the next 2 weeks as a direct result :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Tony
a few mins? i take between 30 secs and 1 min.....i always want to carry on!!` :D :D :D
rn i got rookie numbers, i can do like 17 dips in one set

how many cen u do kerbo???/ :D :D :D
mirin 30 sec rest time niggerjew should i do that too tbh? i like resting for a bit more so i can fully recover and do my usual set of around 15 dips

mirin 30 sec rest time niggerjew should i do that too tbh? i like resting for a bit more so i can fully recover and do my usual set of around 15 dips
i just wait like that because i love dips!!! :D :D :D and i cant wait to hop on the next set

but also im trying to waste as little time as possible so my training sessions go between 45 mins and 1 hour at most

do what feels comfortable!!! :D :D :D of course, dont exaggerate with huge breaks like 5 mins or more, but dont do the sets one after the other. i dont ALWAYS wait 30 sec. i dont autistically measure time. its the fact that im really motivated and wanna keep going!!! also a gymcel at my gym told me that the vital aspects of training are TUT (time under tensions) and shocking ur muscles, taking little breaks and ALWAYS training until failure

so yea ees what ees!!! :D :d :D

• +1
Reactions: karbo
i just wait like that because i love dips!!! :D :D :D and i cant wait to hop on the next set

but also im trying to waste as little time as possible so my training sessions go between 45 mins and 1 hour at most

do what feels comfortable!!! :D :D :D of course, dont exaggerate with huge breaks like 5 mins or more, but dont do the sets one after the other. i dont ALWAYS wait 30 sec. i dont autistically measure time. its the fact that im really motivated and wanna keep going!!! also a gymcel at my gym told me that the vital aspects of training are TUT (time under tensions) and shocking ur muscles, taking little breaks and ALWAYS training until failure

so yea ees what ees!!! :D :d :D
i sometimes gymcel for 3 hours because i cant put down the phone 😛

i sometimes gymcel for 3 hours because i cant put down the phone 😛
hmm well if u got the time go4it!!! 😃😃

i used to do that too when id go with my best 2 homies, but that was in high school 😪😪