Wisdom teeth removal effect on facial aesthetics

6’2

6’2

It’s all so bothersome.
Bottom two wisdom teeth are impacted and are due for extraction in the near future. Getting all four removed on surgeon’s recommendation. What impact can I expect to see on facial growth if any?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Your face will get downswung slowly

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Don't
If you aren't Barrett don't get any teeth removed... Ask him for other options, MSDO or that bone cement stuff, just don't get teeth removed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Don't worry, there won't be any changes. I've had mine removed and it didn't change my face at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten, chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 7126 and 10 others
Don't worry, there won't be any changes. I've had mine removed and it didn't change my face at all.
Making sure there's less competition?
Good move on you

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, GigaMogger, NothingCanStopMe and 4 others
I had 4 extractions last year and still top tier jaw so it doesn’t do anything

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Aspiring Gigachad, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
Bottom two wisdom teeth are impacted and are due for extraction in the near future. Getting all four removed on surgeon’s recommendation. What impact can I expect to see on facial growth if any?
Extract them only if they hurt or make problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and 6’2
Making sure there's less competition?
Good move on you
Keep spreading your incel-knowledge jfl. If you had any medical knowledge you would understand why it doesn't change much in an adult individual.

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Aspiring Gigachad and Zdeweilx
Keep spreading your incel-knowledge jfl. If you had any medical knowledge you would understand why it doesn't change much in an adult individual.
No teeth - no need for bone to be in this place - less bone - fucking simp cuck cunt incel abomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, IhateDentists, Amnesia and 2 others
The only difference is that you had shit jaw and people who keep them don't.

If your jaw is wide enough, and you aren't from some shitty Alabama genes, they won't come in impacted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
The only difference is that you had shit jaw and people who keep them don't.

If your jaw is wide enough, and you aren't from some shitty Alabama genes, they won't come in impacted.
I don't even have lower wisdom teeth jfl

I don't even have lower wisdom teeth jfl
OVER. Also some people get them at 23-24, maybe it's that? Unless dentist confirmed. I got mine at legit 16.

OVER. Also some people get them at 23-24, maybe it's that? Unless dentist confirmed. I got mine at legit 16.
I got my upper ones at 16, but there's nothing indicating I will ever have lower ones...
Truly subhuman genes

Thanks for the replies. Have had consultation with surgeon and as the bottom two are impacted they must be removed (left side has become infected twice now) and infection may continue recur if not removed. Surgeon has told me it will not affect appearance. Will most likely get them removed as I’m 17 negligible facial growth is going to happen.

if you dont have space to have all 32 teeth that means your face is not ideally developed/recessed. Also getting them removed causes bone resorption and will slowly make your face look worse. It is probably too late but try chewing hard foods and maybe get some type of palatal expander,

if you dont have space to have all 32 teeth that means your face is not ideally developed/recessed. Also getting them removed causes bone resorption and will slowly make your face look worse. It is probably too late but try chewing hard foods and maybe get some type of palatal expander,
im 15
should I get mse to prevent that from happening

i dont see how removing wisdom teeth is supposed to NOT negatively affect your bone structure. you will lose stability in your jaw bone and the structure will probably deteriorate slowly over time. also dont take that surgeon srs, he is getting paid for surgeries, he will tell you everything just to perform the surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad and Deleted member 6403
I got mine taken out at 14. Along with elastics, mouthbreathing, and braces, no wonder my face is recessed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Am I hearing KEEP MY WISDOM TEETH

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed since 1 year and a half. It actually made my jaw look better.

Also I can now get hollow cheeks if I get low bf which was impossible prior to the surgery.

Dont fall for the "dun remove ur teEtH bro" meme. Fucking Jordan Barett lost 8 of his teeth and his middle third mogs anyone's here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper and Aspiring Gigachad
There was a pic of him taken from a specific angle from whic you could see he was missing 8 teeth.
i have yet to see that pic, theres one wheres hes smiling with open mouth and takes a pic from below so you can see his upper teeth and you could assume that he is missing 2 teeth (= no wisdom teeth), but that doesnt mean he got them taken out.

i have yet to see that pic, theres one wheres hes smiling with open mouth and takes a pic from below so you can see his upper teeth and you could assume that he is missing 2 teeth (= no wisdom teeth), but that doesnt mean he got them taken out.
No theres one where you can clearly see hes missing 4 wisdom teeth + 4 other teeth.
It would be retarded to think wisdom teeth extractions make one's face longer anyways.
It doesnt have any effect on facial aesthetics. Even if it induces bone loss, it wouldnt be noticeable on your face because it doesnt occur around your mandible area.

Last edited:
Don't have your wisdom's removed unless they are actually causing problems. Surprisingly, most impacted wisdom teeth never cause any issues. My Dad's wisdoms were impacted and he left them in. He's in his fifties now and they've never given him any trouble

You still think youre growing at 17? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed since 1 year and a half. It actually made my jaw look better.

Also I can now get hollow cheeks if I get low bf which was impossible prior to the surgery.

Dont fall for the "dun remove ur teEtH bro" meme. Fucking Jordan Barett lost 8 of his teeth and his middle third mogs anyone's here.
jordan surgery maxxed