Within the next year this will be an accepted fact within the blackpill sphere

Golgo13

Golgo13

Atlas Mountains
Within the next year every single blackpilled man will have accepted height as the most important trait.

Tall men make more money. Commit less suicide. Have more children. Cheat more often (because they have more opportunities) Are more like to leave their GFs for younger women. Long term happiness of women in relationships increases when the partner is tall. If you watch Gen-Z content it's all about height. There is no disadvantage to have tall children. Daughters will reproduce anyways and tall guys are Chads by default.
The only problem is men still think 6'1 or 6'2 is tall. In the younger generations 6'1 is average for white guys. If you want to be considered attractive you have to be 6'3 and above.

I know many of you will deny it. Even I coped for a long time that face is more important but the evidence speaks for itself. Young women want tall guys more than anything. Within the next year this will be an accepted fact within the blackpill sphere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 10987, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
6'7" and still virgin. Shit thread.

Face >height and kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, coolguy1, oldcelloser and 6 others
This shit again

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Face is king once you re at least 5ft10, there's no face for a 5ft5 manlet.
Men who do not meet a woman’s minimum height requirement but have above average looks usually remain unaware of the reason as to why they were rejected. The height pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Gaia262, subhuman incel and 5 others
Within the next year every single blackpilled man will have accepted height as the most important trait.

Tall men make more money. Commit less suicide. Have more children. Cheat more often (because they have more opportunities) Are more like to leave their GFs for younger women. Long term happiness of women in relationships increases when the partner is tall. If you watch Gen-Z content it's all about height. There is no disadvantage to have tall children. Daughters will reproduce anyways and tall guys are Chads by default.
The only problem is men still think 6'1 or 6'2 is tall. In the younger generations 6'1 is average for white guys. If you want to be considered attractive you have to be 6'3 and above.

I know many of you will deny it. Even I coped for a long time that face is more important but the evidence speaks for itself. Young women want tall guys more than anything. Within the next year this will be an accepted fact within the blackpill sphere.
Shoe lifts brah

I would say its either height or frame. Because I know two guys who are the same weight but different heights. The shorter guy gets more women because of the better more muscular look and leverages. Its more so just bone size tbh. If you have shit bones you can be 6'5" and be a loser because you can only weigh like 150 pounds at the most with muscle definition.

just found out I am 6’5” and i had thought i was only 6’4”

I would edit this to say - the black pilled fact will be that women will only want big boned men.

the average white zoomer is 6'1 and average of all zoomers is 6'. it is over

Face will still rule most times imo as long as the height is in an acceptable range.

A

Around 5”9-10. Close to 100 lays (among them some super hot girls often 13 years younger) within 3 year timeframe. Keep coping with muh height

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Tails

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
i expect mass male suicides to happen in the west srs; you cant cope all the way; all copes lead to rope ; i myself will rope after 40 depending on when i will trully start to look like a truecel despite all the looksmaxx efforts (could be 45, 50 or even more)
ITS OVER

Zoomers aren’t getting taller anywhere except maybe countries that used to be malnourished lmao

so many hyperventilators on this site, i would love to see you guys irl with your spiked up hair and high heels

face>body> height>race> dick
every IQ>95 knows this, you absolute retard