without these traits i gained over the years since masculinzed i would be invisible like 80% of guys

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
trt gave me 60% of the progress
like broader shoulders and clavicles , more muscle mass , bigger skull and ramus lenght and bigger chin, beard and tanned look i also noticed every hair darkened slightly

6ft Height
Broad Shoulders and big frame i mean i cant go out without being not noticed you now what i mean i mog the average normie to death , i cant compete with bodybuilders tho who are competition ready, big hands etc thicker neck 85kg 15% still improving goal is 95kg 12%
blue color , and long lashes , dark horizontally wide eyebrows and eyes
bigger skull than a normal guy
Darker brown hair
Slightly tanned , and beta carotene maxxed
thick linear beard growth
decent jaw could be better , working on it to add bonemass on chin also and ramus with chewing etc, also trt

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Prettyboy and Deleted member 13332
i need to leanmax and hairmax and i will slay everywhere can you please pay for my hair transplant

I need to take estrogen and open a twitter acc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
trt gave me 60% of the progress
like broader shoulders and clavicles , more muscle mass , bigger skull and ramus lenght and chin beard and tanned look

6ft Height
Broad Shoulders and big frame i mean i cant go out without being not noticed you now what i mean i mog the average normie to death , i cant compete with bodybuilders tho who are competition ready, big hands etc thicker neck 85kg 15% still improving goal is 95kg 12%
blue color , and long lashes , dark horizontally wide eyebrows and eyes
bigger skull than a normal guy
Darker brown hair
Slightly tanned , and beta carotene maxxed
thick linear beard growth
decent jaw could be better , working on it to add bonemass on chin also and ramus with chewing etc, also trt
I'm doing the same , blue eyes with dark eyebrows and dark hair + tanned beta carotene warm light brown skintone is unbeatable
2313296 9FC931B0 B3C9 4143 920F 50599513E57E

This guys coloring basically (dont mind his makeup)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14478 and Htobrother
I'm doing the same , blue eyes with dark eyebrows and dark hair + tanned beta carotene warm light brown skintone is unbeatable
2313296_9FC931B0-B3C9-4143-920F-50599513E57E.png

i have same coloring tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
View attachment 1412734
thats the prettyboy mogger coloring which is rare tbh thank god we have that, i have been commented on that in the past this combo blue eyes and dark hair moggs

I stopped reading at trt

So how old did you start trt?

can you post a pic of your eyes ? i wanna see them plz