"Woke" Book Store Bans Harry Potter To Create "Trans Safe Space"

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
JFL at how cucked the west is. Bend over backwards to appease and worship the most degenerate slime in soysociety. But please keep telling me how the West is best. West=cucked. Please stop trying to spread your degeneracy to every corner of the planet

"An Australian bookstore has banned the Harry Potter series to make the shop a 'safer space'.

Rabble Books and Games, in Maylands, Perth, announced on Wednesday it would cease stocking JK Rowling novels after she was accused of transphobia over her latest book.

Owner Nat Latter said on Facebook the store would 'not put books by transphobes on the shelves' and asked customers for suggested alternatives."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Shrek2OnDvD and PYT
Why harry potter attracts so many trannies and gays?
My sister knew a couple of trannies,gays and communists, and all of them were obsessed with harry potter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Why harry potter attracts so many trannies and gays?
My sister knew a couple of trannies,gays and communists, and all of them were obsessed with harry potter

They all hate Harry Potter now because apparently the author whose a rabid feminist is anti-trans jfl

lol jk rowling trolls trannies so hard all the time now

just a shame shes a degenerate leftist on everything else

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, UnderCovrN0rmie, PYT and 1 other person
Don't care about that magical manlet and the old hag that wrote it, nor do I care about trannies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie and PYT
JFL at how cucked the west is. Bend over backwards to appease and worship the most degenerate slime in soysociety. But please keep telling me how the West is best. West=cucked. Please stop trying to spread your degeneracy to every corner of the planet

"An Australian bookstore has banned the Harry Potter series to make the shop a 'safer space'.

Rabble Books and Games, in Maylands, Perth, announced on Wednesday it would cease stocking JK Rowling novels after she was accused of transphobia over her latest book.

Owner Nat Latter said on Facebook the store would 'not put books by transphobes on the shelves' and asked customers for suggested alternatives."

never bend ober for anyone. especially if its women and faggots

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
No safe space for their mental illness

trannies are singlehandedly the only group that has helped us trucels tbh. When anyone can be a "female" it gets rid of how special they are. That's why some radfems hate trannies. I genuinely hope trannies succeed just to see feminists kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
good, harry potter was shit

trannies are singlehandedly the only this that has helped us trucels tbh. When anyone can be a "female" it gets rid of how special they are. That's why some radfems hate trannies. I genuinely hope trannies succeed just to see feminists kill themselves
based killer queen

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095

Users who are viewing this thread

Back