Woman have no idea what it's like for men

E

epictroll

Silver
I told my gf about a situation a friend is having. basically his gf treats him like shit and he is a massive cuck, he picked his "gf" up from another dudes house and she wasn't wearing panties and he drove and bought her food and then took her home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

my gf asks me "why doesn't he just break up with her?" and I told her "because she gives him sex and lets him do things to her" and she's like "So, he could just find another girl that gives him sex right...?"

JFL, she knows this guy. this guy is PSL3. this is the first time he's had sex in like 3 years and the second girl he's ever touched even in his entire 22 year old life.

yet my gf thinks it would be so easy for him to just find another girl to fuck. if he could, he would not be a LITERAL cuckold desperately begging for pussy in a relationship with zero dignity, but he has no other fucking options, because he's just so fucking ugly, he has to stay hooked onto this girl if he wants to continue have sex.

girls are somehow retarded and DO NOT understand this. they think men are somehow players and can just randomly find girls to have sex with. This is extremely advantageous, because if they truly understood the magnitude and brutal reality of the situation, there perception of relationships and treatment of men would be even worse than it already is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Melo95, thereallegend and 12 others
If you stay with a girl that cucks you just because “she gives you sex” too, you deserve death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, oldcelloser, Yerico7 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 20327
If you stay with a girl that cucks you just because “she gives you sex” too, you deserve death
Hey you nigger massage my stinky feet now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
I told my gf about a situation a friend is having. basically his gf treats him like shit and he is a massive cuck, he picked his "gf" up from another dudes house and she wasn't wearing panties and he drove and bought her food and then took her home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

my gf asks me "why doesn't he just break up with her?" and I told her "because she gives him sex and lets him do things to her" and she's like "So, he could just find another girl that gives him sex right...?"

JFL, she knows this guy. this guy is PSL3. this is the first time he's had sex in like 3 years and the second girl he's ever touched even in his entire 22 year old life.

yet my gf thinks it would be so easy for him to just find another girl to fuck. if he could, he would not be a LITERAL cuckold desperately begging for pussy in a relationship with zero dignity, but he has no other fucking options, because he's just so fucking ugly, he has to stay hooked onto this girl if he wants to continue have sex.

girls are somehow retarded and DO NOT understand this. they think men are somehow players and can just randomly find girls to have sex with. This is extremely advantageous, because if they truly understood the magnitude and brutal reality of the situation, there perception of relationships and treatment of men would be even worse than it already is.
Yeah, women have no idea how difficult it is for men... having said that, sex is not worth putting up with that. He would be better off paying a prostitute or playing with his hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Hades, subhuman incel and 2 others
lack of option turn men into pussy

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Richard_Hungwell
Applies for all other aspects of life too, foids are truly retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I’d rather pay for sex than stay in a relationship where I’m getting cucked. For fuck sake, he buys her materialistic things and food in exchange for sex, why not just buy the sex at that point?

Save your god damn dignity.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yerico7 and GetShrekt
let's not take it that far but I agree in general terms

I’d rather pay for sex than stay in a relationship where I’m getting cucked. For fuck sake, he buys her materialistic things and food in exchange for sex, why not just buy the sex at that point?

Save your god damn dignity.
Would it be cheaper to go with a prostitute though?