Woman hits herself to 'frame husband for domestic violence

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Originally posted on lookism but this was important so posting here.

This is what happens when you're ugly. Muslim slut hits herself and tries to frame his betabux husband. JFL being a betabux cuck isn't even safe now. Hamid thought that marrying Fatima from some Islamic country would be a good choice coz she must be conservative and obedient. But she shows her true colours. Obviously the girl mogs this bloated, recessed chin betabux to the moon. For some reason the guy reminded me of Taka Ryo, may be it is the face. Bro you need to looksmax asap.

I'm not sure why faggots
1.) Have arranged marriages
2.) Go and live with their wife in a Western country in this case Chadstralia

It's looksmaxing or death in 2018.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Future Arablite, mybrainabusesme and 4 others
I feel absolutely disgusted, she deserves to be burnt alive.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, 11gaijin and Nibba
I feel absolutely disgusted, she deserves to be burnt alive.
For some reason she looks like a bitch. I'm not surprised she turned out to be a bitch as well. Not saying she's isn't gl but she has a bitchface/attitude.

@TakaRyo this is you if you were to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Lol @ getting married in the current year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Marriage is a trap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and uglykunt
Some say marriages never work out, but that's not always the case. The only way a marriage will work out for a dude if he's physically attractive, is a chadlite. Moneymaxxing and then betabuxxing alone won't lead to a happy wife.

Pretty common in the west

• +1
Reactions: spark
Originally posted on lookism but this was important so posting here.

This is what happens when you're ugly. Muslim slut hits herself and tries to frame his betabux husband. JFL being a betabux cuck isn't even safe now. Hamid thought that marrying Fatima from some Islamic country would be a good choice coz she must be conservative and obedient. But she shows her true colours. Obviously the girl mogs this bloated, recessed chin betabux to the moon. For some reason the guy reminded me of Taka Ryo, may be it is the face. Bro you need to looksmax asap.

I'm not sure why faggots
1.) Have arranged marriages
2.) Go and live with their wife in a Western country in this case Chadstralia

It's looksmaxing or death in 2018.

This is the future of our fucked up society and the rapidly expanding femicucks that defend and justify such actions

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife and 11gaijin
@TakaRyo this is you if you were to ascend

jzJkYEp.jpg

this is me when i ascend

Over for everyone all hail gods chosen people

I'll sooner rope than be a betabuxx. Non-negotiable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back