• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, goat2x and 2 others
@Baldingman1998 @bobby @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14323, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
In the shithole I ''live'' in subhumans wageslave 40 years and not even then do they get paid 200k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, metagross, Deleted member 1627 and 1 other person
Its possible to do it as a man. I bet this girl would make easy money on onlyfans aswell. Just gotta larp as a girl

Attachments

• 55BFC252-0D42-4CC4-9E21-B42E6C34A49C.png
    55BFC252-0D42-4CC4-9E21-B42E6C34A49C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 3828, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
Never tag me in such a thread again. Too much suicide fuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
I saw that tweet some time ago and chose to forget. Fuck you for reminding me that i could have been a millionaire if i didn't have a Y chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332
I saw that tweet some time ago and chose to forget. Fuck you for reminding me that i could have been a millionaire if i didn't have a Y chromosome
Never tag me in such a thread again. Too much suicide fuel
stop crying boys at least we bald
foids dont bald but we do bros lets get it im on my grind to nw25🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sny, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Is trannymaxxing for incels legit at this point? (srs)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
Its possible to do it as a man. I bet this girl would make easy money on onlyfans aswell. Just gotta larp as a girl

bro went from teracel to introverted becky who's too shy to confess her feelings to popular jock chad who gives her IOI's at football practice:forcedsmile:

does anyone else feel like they're being trolled by life sometimes.....

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 13332
Is trannymaxxing for incels legit at this point? (srs)

a 5'7 or shorter ''man'' that lacks facial masculinity has a bigger chance of getting a gf if they manage to successfully look like the opposite gender than as an ugly non-masculine looking manlet, the only problem is that when taking female hormones your dick stops working although some trannies still have fully functioning penises despite years of hormone usage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Cynical in a mad world.

a 5'7 or shorter ''man'' that lacks facial masculinity has a bigger chance of getting a gf if they manage to successfully look like the opposite gender than as an ugly non-masculine looking manlet, the only problem is that when taking female hormones your dick stops working although some trannies still have fully functioning penises despite years of hormone usage.
Although problems may arise if you get with a woman that wants you to have a vagina, bottom surgeries are pretty fucked up with multiple horror stories, you would have to find girls that like girls with penises, there are a lot of men that are into that but I have never heard of women liking that, the equivalent would be a top gay man wanting a male partner with a vagina.

being born as a male is a fucknig biggest scam in the 21st century

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332
being born as a male is a fucknig biggest scam in the 21st century

not if you are born in a rich family in a first world country and grow up to be 10/10 +6'5 barefoot at night with a perfectly sized dick and without any medical problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and goat2x
1urj0c03fc961

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
not if you are born in a rich family in a first world country and grow up to be 10/10 +6'5 barefoot at night with a perfectly sized dick and without any medical problems.
Just be one in a million bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332