Woman wants to break up with her Husband because he won’t let her be a stay at home mom.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank

Long story short my boyfriend and I have been together 1.5 years. I’m 31, he’s 45. I make roughly $40K and he makes over 3X’s as much as I do. Roughly $150K, but he’s in school getting ANOTHER advanced degree and I feel like once he’s done with this masters he may make even more.

The problem: I have voiced to him many times that I could care less to work a traditional job, and that my dream in life has always been to become a stay at home mom and become a homemaker once I wed and have children. He has made it clear that he is HUGE on women working, having a great education, having a high paying career, and does not value stay at home moms at all. He has said many times that if and when he gets married he wants his wife to work. End of story.

Lately we have seriously been discussing marriage and kids (as early as 2023) so naturally this topic has been brought up a lot lately. For the most part my boyfriend is a great man, treats me well, gives me money, and is very supportive of me. Truly wonderful man to be honest. However, I am still considering ending the relationship due to our differences in family values. I honestly have started to resent him because no matter how much I express my desire to stay at home and raise my future kids he doesn’t give a shit. He keeps saying he would want me to work.

For reference, my boyfriend doesn’t know how to cook A SINGLE MEAL. Nothing! If I needed him to make a pot of spaghetti he would have no clue where to start. He is very dirty, very messy and doesn’t know how to clean (he pays for a maid like once a month but inbetween her visits his house gets dirty), he BARELY knows how to do laundry (When I met him he would literally shrink and accidentally bleach stuff because he had no clue how to properly do laundry, it was a mess) and overall he doesn’t know how to do ANYTHING other than make money. He has a great career and makes good money but that’s literally all he’s gifted at.

Me on the other hand I am a
Jack-of-all-trades. I can cook EXCEPTIONALLY well and have had many friends/family suggest I become a chef because I can cook so well. I cook everything from scratch, and damn good. Im tooting my own horn but I’m a beast at cooking. l’m pretty organized, and I know how to keep a very clean house. I know how to do laundry, I’m great with money management, I could easily manage the household bills (hell I even have a 790 credit score), and I have even worked as a personal assistant before so setting up appointments, taking kids to extracurricular activities, all of that stuff I can easily handle. Basically I can do all of the things he cannot! I’m pretty sure I can run a home with my eyes closed. I might suck at making money, and I don’t have a “high paying career” but I make up for it in every other aspect. My boyfriend just built a home last year and he pays all of the bills no problem. His home is absolutely gorgeous, and he literally doesn’t need my money at all. He drives a nice Benz, still has money for vacations, and needs no help financially. I explained to him recently how unequal our roles would be if we had kids and he didn’t seem to care. I would be the only one cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry, would likely do most of the childcare, AND WOULD STILL BE EXPECTED TO WORK 40 HOURS A WEEK. Wtf. He was totally unmoved when I explained this.

Am I wrong for wanting to break up with him? I know it’s uncommon for black women stay home, but I don’t care! That’s my dream. He’s an amazing man, he treats me wonderfully, he’s loving, patient, kind, etc. but I cannot get past how selfish this feels. I feel like if we got married/had kids I would be run ragged and he’d just be chilling. It honestly infuriates me.

This nigga is literally making 150k a year yet this foidbot thinks being a stay at home mom is a harder job jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, SubhumanCurrycel, Hades and 4 others
Average American woman, all American women want providers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Magical Apple and Blkpill Godfather
He loves money more than his wife. I would publicly lash him for such an attitude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18840
I’m not reading this sheboon fantasies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and JovenCansao
She is correct she probaly can be a stay at home wife

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I read it, she wants kids and wants to be a house wife, literally the best thing that any non-cuck man wants, kids + you get your food on time, clothes cleaned, a loving mother to your children = happy man. Hitler believe in a tradwife way also the nazi party clearly state about women who are mothers to many children are better than a woman who's a lawyer (or what Joseph Goebbels said....)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 21620 and vaninskybird
jfl thinking you can have proper kids at 31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Techmax_

This nigga is literally making 150k a year yet this foidbot thinks being a stay at home mom is a harder job jfl.
???? Hows that bad to be a housewife. Guy is retarded asf

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21620 and Blkpill Godfather
Making 150k and dating a 35 year old wow such cucktry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

One response is: "Leave!!! You can do much better than a cheap old man honey!"

Guaranteed she leaves him and won't find someone better. She's not moaning about his personality or the fact he treats her. She just wants to sit on her fat ass and become a whale while he's out there earning. These other women pretending to be supportive are jealous and are sabotaging her like crabs in a barrel situation.

Stupid woman needs to wake up. Use her brain: get a basic full time job even if it's 25k a year but stress free like some data-admin job in an office somewhere and chill if that's all he cares about because clearly he gives no shits about anything else.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
One response is: "Leave!!! You can do much better than a cheap old man honey!"

Guaranteed she leaves him and won't find someone better. She's not moaning about his personality or the fact he treats her. She just wants to sit on her fat ass and become a whale while he's out there earning. These other women pretending to be supportive are jealous and are sabotaging her like crabs in a barrel situation.

Stupid woman needs to wake up. Use her brain: get a basic full time job even if it's 25k a year but stress free like some data-admin job in an office somewhere and chill if that's all he cares about because clearly he gives no shits about anything else.
Based women sabotaging her life.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
Isn’t it bettee to have a double incomes? Why are we praising beta buxxing just because of idealistic image of housewife?
If she is genuinely attract to your genetic she would works, make you meals and takes care of kids. So you don’t have to wageslave max thus lower cortisol and overall better quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Truecel14 and Pikabro
Housewives only work if you’re geomaxxing with a third world foid. In the first world she can easily divorce rape you because no income. Plus you’re twice as stressed due to being a sole provider and you have no leverage or exit plan due to spending all your income on the family. If anything happens you’re fucked

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

iam gonna guess this is probably a black women, this women could easily get a job as a pre-k teacher or something and give like 25 percent of her income to the household. These women don't get it, just help out a little.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Ideally,
this is the ideal situation if your in a relationship with a woman in like the 1700s. But in the modern world, its really disrespectful to the guy as the woman is 30+ not 15 years old. Its a high chance she used the best years of her life to chase chad+ all redpill stuff. She probably sees him as a beta provider. Maybe she's treating him like a ticket, as if she didn't already have other mates she was subservient to prior to him.

Another thing id say is how her entitlement is worrying. Any male in that situation reversed would be feeling paranoid af that their girl was carrer mogging. Her typing this out, her saying shes a jack of trades when that's cap, or that he cant cook (why would he be cooking for a foid at 40 yrs old). Is concerning to her potential to actually be a stay at home. She's already complaining and being non subservient to his rule, yet wants to be the mother of his children for life? But she is making 40k a year, so it really depends if shes actually thinking on dropping her cash income alltogether.

BUT on the other side i cant agree with the guy. Hes low T mentality and is blasphemous as he is in love with the superwoman masc archetype of women. A women having a "high education(lol)", a high paying job, and all that other superman shit is very masc and not the right things to expect a woman to do. Maybe a mtf would better be his mate. He might have just been saying that though to get the women in the right mind. Women dominate in todays society by doing high paying, low effort shit a man would be called a laze to do.

Truth is, the chemistry is off on her relationship and she knows it. But her bring 30, already investing 2 years, and her being attracted to support is dragging it on farther than what it normally would. They are not compatible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

This is what happens when u don't talk and plan through things wife your significant other I can't believe this guy missed all the red flags brutal

This woman seems like a bitch but tbh who wouldn't want their wife to be stay at home? Only reason you would want dual income is if you have no kids (which in that case why marry) but if you have a large family having a stay at home mom is ideal

That age gap is retarded for a sustainable long term marriage