Women age better than men

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
muh women descend hard, why are MILFS so popular then? why is fucking your teacher so appealing? Women don't bald so on average they age better just by keeping an important part of SMV. Plus women are anti age maxxers more than men. Women age better ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Toth's thot, BigBiceps and 10 others
If men take care of themself, they age better. Oh god I fear balding soo much. My dad's front fair is gone already at 45.

If men take care of themself, they age better. Oh god I fear balding soo much. My dad's front fair is gone already at 45.
ah, of course the greycel would say this. you've got a lot to learn buddy

but I agree with OP. women age way better than men. arent like 70% of men balding at 40?

womens SMV remains high regardless of age. we put a 70 year old ugly granny on tinder and she of course for 99+likes within a day with normal-good looking 20-30 year old dudes messaging her simping.

if we put a 70 year old man on tinder he would get 0 likes forever

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and fras

but I agree with OP. women age way better than men. arent like 70% of men balding at 40?

womens SMV remains high regardless of age. we put a 70 year old ugly granny on tinder and she of course for 99+likes within a day with normal-good looking 20-30 year old dudes messaging her simping
Go away, manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14543
From biochemical prospective men age better, bigger and better liver function, better thyroid function, thicker skin, bigger lungs, etc. Only reason you see men look older than what they should is because they're relying heavily on the 5ar pathway.

muh women descend hard, why are MILFS so popular then? why is fucking your teacher so appealing? Women don't bald so on average they age better just by keeping an important part of SMV. Plus women are anti age maxxers more than men. Women age better ngl
I've made many threads about this. I won't bother repeating every point I've made.

But basically yes, the 'men age like wine' cope is utter bullshit. Most men look like shit by 30-40 whereas there are women who remain fuckable well past that age. Fuck it, I've seen women in their 50's that I would fuck.

Surgery and fillers

Definitely. Although most women will look like shit by their late 30s just the same. I think it's usually about taking care of yourself, and women tend to do that more.

copium. they makeup fraud hard thats why youre fooled into thinking those milfs and other post wall roasties are attractive

womens SMV remains high regardless of age. we put a 70 year old ugly granny on tinder and she of course for 99+likes within a day with normal-good looking 20-30 year old dudes messaging her simping.

if we put a 70 year old man on tinder he would get 0 likes forever
why you acting like those 20 - 30 yos are normal people? literally bottom of barrel men. How you gonna say something is valueable because i'll give u a load of pennies for it?

Depends girls with babyfaces tend to age well from what i have seen tbh

why you acting like those 20 - 30 yos are normal people? literally bottom of barrel men. How you gonna say something is valueable because i'll give u a load of pennies for it?
they werent even bottom barrell men, it was ltn-chadlites. it just proves how much more SMV all women have over non-chads

From biochemical prospective men age better, bigger and better liver function, better thyroid function, thicker skin, bigger lungs, etc. Only reason you see men look older than what they should is because they're relying heavily on the 5ar pathway.

Can you elaborate on this!?

The 5ar pathway? How can someone naturally Dow regulate this pathway ?