women are alwasy looksmatched with their friends

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
i have noticed that ugly girls hang out with ugly girls and gl girls with gl ones. even if there is a group of girls around the same looks level and an ugly girl in it, the ugly girl is always in the sidelines, just kinda exists. she will never be the center of attention, she will never be popular.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, _MVP_ and Deleted member 6128
i have noticed that ugly girls hang out with ugly girls and gl girls with gl ones. even if there is a group of girls around the same looks level and an ugly girl in it, the ugly girl is always in the sidelines, just kinda exists. she will never be the center of attention, she will never be popular.
What a revelation.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yes, and If there is a DOM uglier Girl in the group, Other Girls will conspire against her

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Ive noticed they always include an ugly one or a fat one and use her as a comedy relief

Not true