Women are not as sexual as men (truth)

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Women do not want to fuck as often as men. That's the truth man. When a women does fuck as often as a man she is mentally ill or has hormonal issues.

Men think about sex, on average, more than 200 times a day. While women only think about it 1-5 times a day. Women also generally have less sex hormones then men in general and testosterone is about 200-500x more potent than estrogen. All people start out as a women and it's the hormones that make them men.

That's just the mothafucking truth right there. Thots do exist but they think differently than men still. Most women do not think sexually or sexualize men as much as you think which is why they want to hang out with other women 99% of the time.

"LOL COPE! They are sexual, but only around CHAD!"

Again, bullshit. Yes they are attracted to good genetics but EVERYONE IS! Even MEN are more friendly around Chad. Everyone of all genders smiles when they see chad. Yet I still do not see women opening their legs on the spot, they still do not think very sexually of chad until they are in bed and turned on. it's attraction but more based around admiration than pure hormonal lust that men constantly have.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, MammothActuary, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Women do not want to fuck as often as men. That's the truth man. When a women does fuck as often as a man she is mentally ill or has hormonal issues.

Men think about sex, on average, more than 200 times a day. While women only think about it 1-5 times a day. Women also generally have less sex hormones then men in general and testosterone is about 200-500x more potent than estrogen. All people start out as a women and it's the hormones that make them men.

That's just the mothafucking truth right there. Thots do exist but they think differently than men still. Most women do not think sexually or sexualize men as much as you think which is why they want to hang out with other women 99% of the time.

Again, bullshit. Yes they are attracted to good genetics but EVERYONE IS! Even MEN are more friendly around Chad. Everyone of all genders smiles when they see chad. Yet I still do not see women opening their legs on the spot, they still do not think very sexually of chad until they are in bed and turned on. it's attraction but more based around admiration than pure hormonal lust that men constantly have.

Yet when 1 chad creates a post saying women are easy and all he has to do is go outside and foids approach him do you not think women are as sexual ? for chad they will cross mountains

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and NiBBaCel
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

everybody dislikes this

LOL WATER IS FEELING MAD WET TODAY
0CF0C913 FB62 4103 B9D0 68579511FA09

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Yet when 1 chad creates a post saying women are easy and all he has to do is go outside and foids approach him do you not think women are as sexual ? for chad they will cross mountains
Again I'm not saying they aren't attracted to good genetics but in general they do not think as sexually as men. Women are basically sodomized men, hormonally speaking. If you were to chop your nuts off, you would have the same hormonal profile as a women who isn't pregnant or going through puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They're sexual on the same level but better at controling urges.
Since majority of people see roast whores as disgusting

They're sexual on the same level but better at controling urges.
Since majority of people see roast whores as disgusting
You say that so confidently, yet you are so WRONG

Nah, women are hornier and more low inhibition/primitive. Most are capable of commit sexual assault in broad daylight if they’re attracted to a guy enough, whereas the typical guy could go years without once speaking to his oneitis

Last edited:
Again I'm not saying they aren't attracted to good genetics but in general they do not think as sexually as men. Women are basically sodomized men, hormonally speaking. If you were to chop your nuts off, you would have the same hormonal profile as a women who isn't pregnant or going through puberty.

I don't know about that

if they see a hot guy when they're with their bffs they always comment him. How do i know? I saw post on facebook where foids were taging each other, past was something like "when i see a handsome guy...) And they were taging each other like they always do.

Good stuff Lifeisgood72

Tenor

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Foids in my class and every other class always talk about hot guys and fucking and whatever (except the shy nerdy ofc)

Pretty much every guy here talks about "Kaiser schmoan"(german meme), games, sports and just stupid things ... even the Chads talk about "Kaiser schmoan"

Foids in my class and every other class always talk about hot guys and fucking and whatever (except the shy nerdy ofc)

Pretty much every guy here talks about "Kaiser schmoan"(german meme), games, sports and just stupid things ... even the Chads talk about "Kaiser schmoan"
many dudes talk about foids in my class, chadlite the most, he basicly look for nice bitches everywhere he go

What a cruel joke. Nature programmed men to want something that women hardly even desire.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 245
cope coep COPE

a female is only asexual to a average incher once she sees your big cock she will be your cumslut for eternity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No shit

If they were there wouldn't be incels.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No shit how did you know:soy: lol women are nowhere as sexual as men their libido is so weak that they're only turned on by top tier men because they lack testosterone while men fuck anything with a pulse because they have plenty of testosterone basic biology if women had the same libido as we do there will be no inceldom

cope coep COPE

a female is only asexual to a average incher once she sees your big cock she will be your cumslut for eternity

Show that 9 incher and she will get on her knees and beg for your seed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lol no women are asexual with 95% of men they're only sexual for the top 5%
Nah, women are hornier and more low inhibition/primitive. Most are capable of commit sexual assault in broad daylight if they’re attracted to a guy enough, whereas the typical guy could go years without once speaking to his oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
In New York it’s more like the top 10-15% of guys in my age group, fml

Ofc women are less sexual than men, but still sexual. Sex is much more risky for women than for men by default so they are much more cautious.
Women might even get turned on by a man and still not want sex for whatever reason.
And when they do, they definitely do.