Women Can't Love for More than a Few Months

S

StopRottingNOW

Banned
Even if you're Chad, they get bored of you rather quickly and move on, sometimes to some LTN in their immediate social circle.

Feminist bullshit acts like men pining over women and being sad or desperate for their love after they've gotten bored is sexist or pathetic, but it's not. It's just normal behavior that stems both from the options women have, and from the different biological wiring.

Women don't want to feel bad that their nature causes men they liked to be sad and depressed, or that by nature they get bored of men easily, so they cope and say that men roping over them is "entitled" or "shows he gets no bitches" or some shit.

When my ex left me I went out to the bar and made out with like 5 college girls and fucked one later at my place. The next morning I woke up just as ready to rope as I was before. The idea that you can fuck a bunch of girls or slay to get over one you love is a gigantic redpill cope. The Iliad, the earliest war story ever, was about a war that started because the king of Athens just couldn't get over his oneitis leaving him.

Fuck women and feminism, and fuck men who support feminism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Seth Walsh, DarkLooks and 7 others
I only want to be loved for one night, baby. :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
That's what happens when you lack VIRALITY OF THE SOUL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Fuck you nigga, you're just ugly or average
"muh even chads"
@Growth Plate if this dude lived one day in the life of a legit chad he wouldn't believe his eyes at the difference there is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkLooks, GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Fuck you nigga, you're just ugly or average
"muh even chads"
@Growth Plate if this dude lived one day in the life of a legit chad he wouldn't believe his eyes at the difference there is
Lmao not how it works buddy. When you're Chad you're competing with other chads and gigachad. Stacy will have no problem just going from one Chad to the next after a few months, leaving Chad despondent

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6128, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 3 others
Lmao not how it works buddy. When you're Chad you're competing with other chads and gigachad. Stacy will have no problem just going from one Chad to the next after a few months, leaving Chad despondent
Did you ever have a girlfriend or talked to a woman my boy
I'm not a chad (HTN at best) and can get the girl of your dreams by texting her on Instagram only
You're just not attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21161 and 1 other person
This is cope, It's been almost a year since I broke up with my ex and she still hasn't gotten over me. I texted her to dump her current bf to get back with me and she did it straight away.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Even if you're Chad, they get bored of you rather quickly and move on, sometimes to some LTN in their immediate social circle.

Feminist bullshit acts like men pining over women and being sad or desperate for their love after they've gotten bored is sexist or pathetic, but it's not. It's just normal behavior that stems both from the options women have, and from the different biological wiring.

Women don't want to feel bad that their nature causes men they liked to be sad and depressed, or that by nature they get bored of men easily, so they cope and say that men roping over them is "entitled" or "shows he gets no bitches" or some shit.

When my ex left me I went out to the bar and made out with like 5 college girls and fucked one later at my place. The next morning I woke up just as ready to rope as I was before. The idea that you can fuck a bunch of girls or slay to get over one you love is a gigantic redpill cope. The Iliad, the earliest war story ever, was about a war that started because the king of Athens just couldn't get over his oneitis leaving him.

stupid low iq post from raging incel with no 0 poon count like this isn't even posted to the right section go kys op

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6128 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Did you ever have a girlfriend or talked to a woman my boy
I'm not a chad (HTN at best) and can get the girl of your dreams by texting her on Instagram only
You're just not attractive
Yes my gf was stacy also very educated and rich so it my explain why my situation is different

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940

I have been texting new tetrastacy for over a year and she is still reaching out, the thread is cope.

My girl is also a stacylite and super rich, so??
Maybe you're more attractive than me an
the girl is less attractive than mine and less of a bitch

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Can confirm that I too am fucking stacies day and night

PSL autists: chad is 1 in a million :soy:
also PSL autists: Being chad is cope because he has to compete with other chads :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, DarkLooks, BigBundaSlapper and 2 others
Bro have yuo also noticed that the the super RICH above average girl are such bitches evil? Like they're the msot evil women out there, JFLWTF

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
also PSL autists: Being chad is cope because he has to compete with other chads :feelshah:
like bro i'm attractive not chad wise but like do you really think i care if i compete with other chads?
there's so many fine bitches do u think i wanna compete for one? I can get most attractive girls i want, if SHE PLAY GAMES WITH ME OR TRY TO TELL ME SHE GOT OTHER OPTIONS THAT's cool, i don't care, let her choose the other dude, i'll get another girl then

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15827 and LooksOrDeath
Bro have yuo also noticed that the the super RICH above average girl are such bitches evil? Like they're the msot evil women out there, JFLWTF
spill

• +1
i have never met women so evil such as: below average women who thinks they're the shit (delusional, they're arrogant and cold) and SUPER rich (i'm talking girls that got yacht and expensive cars type shit) and that are above average in term of looks

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and LooksOrDeath
i have never met women so evil such as: below average women who thinks they're the shit (delusional, they're arrogant and cold) and SUPER rich (i'm talking girls that got yacht and expensive cars type shit) and that are above average in term of looks
yeah I get that

I'm asking you to share any experience with a rude rich hoe who thought she was the shit

• Woah
yeah I get that

I'm asking you to share any experience with a rude rich hoe who thought she was the shit
my girl is one of em but shes nicer now
and oh lord...

before we started dating she told me straight up like this "i can pull any dude i want, i'm pretty"
she told me she wake up everyday and stare in her mirror for hours admiring her beauty so much that her mom got her a therapist for that shit
she told me she gets dopamine (didn't say dopamine) from leading on super ugly boys in her high school thinking they got a chance with her and then rejecting them
she once exposed a girl who was a hijabist nudes in her high school for talking to her ex bf (who was her bf), that shit got the hijabist kicked out of school and her parents probably fked her up for that

i got more stories if u want

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and incel194012940
my girl is one of em but shes nicer now
and oh lord...

before we started dating she told me straight up like this "i can pull any dude i want, i'm pretty"
she told me she wake up everyday and stare in her mirror for hours admiring her beauty so much that her mom got her a therapist for that shit
she told me she gets dopamine (didn't say dopamine) from leading on super ugly boys in her high school thinking they got a chance with her and then rejecting them
she once exposed a girl who was a hijabist nudes in her high school for talking to her ex bf (who was her bf), that shit got the hijabist kicked out of school and her parents probably fked her up for that

i got more stories if u want
jfl how is she nicer now, did you do something
this is an algerian girl, now imagine if she lived in cucked us or europe

jfl how is she nicer now, did you do something
this is an algerian girl, now imagine if she lived in cucked us or europe
bruh i live in a city u can consider as the west cause its liberal as fuck tbh
also shes just nice to me or maybe i like her idk

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
bruh i live in a city u can consider as the west cause its liberal as fuck tbh
also shes just nice to me or maybe i like her idk
how did you pull her

Anyone who has actually had a girlfriend can testify to how amazingly dependent they are upon their emotions. They only base their relationship status off whether the guy is giving them tingly feelings, not any logical reason such as stability or compatibility.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
ye apparently there are like 4000 men who have sex and they all compete with each other over the same ugly women

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Seth Walsh