Women Deserve to Suffer (High-Effort Nuanced Take)

thecel

thecel

morph king
Attention intelligence agencies, the title 100% is what I believe. However, it is wrong for you to assume that I support and encourage violence against women. I don’t condone physical violence against anyone. This post explains the nuance. Keep reading.

Most people have an eye-for-an-eye view of justice; a fair punishment for an immoral act should be an amount of suffering equal in magnitude to the suffering that the immoral act caused. This eye-for-an-eye system equalizes happiness. If someone assaults you and subtracts away some of your happiness, the attacker goes to prison and gets an equal volume of happiness subtracted during his time behind bars.

We can agree on the following premise: justice is about the equalization of happiness.

Given the premise, it’s logical to conclude that women (except the disabled, abuse victims, impoverished, etc.) deserve to suffer. Women have it way easier in life than men. Being female in the West comes with an insane volume of unfair advantages and privileges. Since justice is essentially about equalizing happiness, anything that “shortens the happiness distance” between men and women—which is to say, anything that either makes men happy or makes women suffer, thus bringing men and women closer in happiness—is justice.

I really need to stress (especially to the intelligence agents who I know are reading this) that I do not condone attacking people with physical violence in any way. But I do believe that it’s justice for a male, especially a sub-5 male who’s suffered greatly, to hurt a female (with exceptions; I don’t believe rape is justified). You might think the past 2 sentences are contradictory. Nope. The outcome of an action may be justified, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a good idea to condone and encourage the action. For instance, if a murderer gets murdered it’s justice, but the murderer who killed the 1st murderer should still go to prison, and society shouldn’t encourage people to become vigilantes running around killing killers. So I think it’s justified for women to suffer, but I don’t encourage primitive, ape-like, low-IQ behavior such as punching women in the streets. I’m opposed to this sort of violent behavior not because it isn’t justified but because it leads to chaos in society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Didn't read
Also you will never be a woman

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: exo, FrameMogger, Magical Apple and 2 others
Just make prostitution cheap and regulated and it will solve many problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and thecel
Just make prostitution cheap and regulated and it will solve many problems

Doesn’t solve the biggest problem of them all — degeneracy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and sibience
Attention intelligence agencies, the title 100% is what I believe. However, it is wrong for you to assume that I support and encourage violence against women. I don’t condone physical violence against anyone. This post explains the nuance. Keep reading.

Most people have an eye-for-an-eye view of justice; a fair punishment for an immoral act should be an amount of suffering equal in magnitude to the suffering that the immoral act caused. This eye-for-an-eye system equalizes happiness. If someone assaults you and subtracts away some of your happiness, the attacker goes to prison and gets an equal volume of happiness subtracted during his time behind bars.

We can agree on the following premise: justice is about the equalization of happiness.

Given the premise, it’s logical to conclude that women (except the disabled, abuse victims, impoverished, etc.) deserve to suffer. Women have it way easier in life than men. Being female in the West comes with an insane volume of unfair advantages and privileges. Since justice is essentially about equalizing happiness, anything that “shortens the happiness distance” between men and women—which is to say, anything that either makes men happy or makes women suffer, thus bringing men and women closer in happiness—is justice.

I really need to stress (especially to the intelligence agents who I know are reading this) that I do not condone attacking people with physical violence in any way. But I do believe that it’s justice for a male, especially a sub-5 male who’s suffered greatly, to hurt a female (with exceptions; I don’t believe rape is justified). You might think the past 2 sentences are contradictory. Nope. The outcome of an action may be justified, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a good idea to condone and encourage the action. For instance, if a murderer gets murdered it’s justice, but the murderer who killed the 1st murderer should still go to prison, and society shouldn’t encourage people to become vigilantes running around killing killers. So I think it’s justified for women to suffer, but I don’t encourage primitive, ape-like, low-IQ behavior such as punching women in the streets. I’m opposed to this sort of violent behavior not because it isn’t justified but because it leads to chaos in society.
yea alright buffalo bill

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FrameMogger
good thread

The greatest punishment for a woman is pairing her up to her looksmatch, violence isn't necessary

• WTF
Reactions: thecel