Women don't respect alpha husbands more than they respect betas

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This meme that women respect chads more and actually want to be put into their place during a relationship by an alpha is utter bullshit and a redpill cope. Women want to fuck chad yes but they don't respect them anymore than they do any other men. Once a woman marries a man she expects him to be his obedient slave and will react poorly to any attempt at independence, let alone actual attempts to being controlling. Women only see men as a means to an end to be controlled, and this does not change just because the husband or boyfriend is a chad.

So called alphas are just deluded fools who think they are tough but in reality are merely huge faggots that everybody hates.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and BrettyBoy
ye, foids are backstabbing snakes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
This meme that women respect chads more and actually want to be put into their place during a relationship by an alpha is utter bullshit and a redpill cope. Women want to fuck chad yes but they don't respect them anymore than they do any other men. Once a woman marries a man she expects him to be his obedient slave and will react poorly to any attempt at independence, let alone actual attempts to being controlling. Women only see men as a means to an end to be controlled, and this does not change just because the husband or boyfriend is a chad.

So called alphas are just deluded fools who think they are tough but in reality are merely huge faggots that everybody hates.
Cope because Chad can fuck off to another women. ~Being Chad literally saves you from being a Complete Betabuxx.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

No this is true dead srs. Women only date for money and this is true even for chad. Why would a woman marry a chad for other reason than money when she can easily get sex from other chads without dating? ALL relationships are about money or status from the woman's point of view. Even chads are treated like shit by their wives.

Cope because Chad can fuck off to another women. ~Being Chad literally saves you from being a Complete Betabuxx.

No he can't because he risks getting divorce raped. Once a man is married the woman can use the law against him. Being a chad won't save you from this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Women respect powerful men jfl if you weren't a dictator like staljn

Sorry to break your cope but this is incorrect. When a women is genuinely attracted to you, she wants to do whatever it takes to make you happy and stay with her. That genuine attraction obviously comes from looks but also comes from your ability to have other women if you so choose and your willingness to leave if she misbehaves. There's a balance but your idea that women never respect men is just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, supercilious_knowall, Krezo and 2 others
Sorry to break your cope but this is incorrect. When a women is genuinely attracted to you, she wants to do whatever it takes to make you happy and stay with her. That genuine attraction obviously comes from looks but also comes from your ability to have other women if you so choose and your willingness to leave if she misbehaves. There's a balance but your idea that women never respect men is just cope.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Even chad will get screwed over. There are plenty of good looking married men whom are treated like utter shit.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Demir
My family doesn't work like this. My dad is in charge of everything and my mom respects him for that.

My family doesn't work like this. My dad is in charge of everything and my mom respects him for that.

disillusioned is an early 20 something NEET living with his divorcee mother. Put it into context and these daily rambling make a lot of sense.

If a woman feels lucky to be with a certain guy she will be a much better partner to him tho.

Maybe if they are married. But sexual control determines the dominant in a relationship. Chad with a landwhale will be worshiped or he will move on. The one being used is always the one with lower smv

disillusioned is an early 20 something NEET living with his divorcee mother. Put it into context and these daily rambling make a lot of sense.

I am pushing 30. And just lol at thinking there is such thing as real respect. Women won't disrespect you AS MUCH if you aren't a total pushover but that's not the same as actually respecting you. And the amount of time a woman has spent with their husband is meaningless. There are women who pretend to care about their husbands for decades on end and then divorce rape them like it's nothing once they aren't useful anymore.

If you still think women can respect anything but themselves then you are still bluepilled.