WOMEN FIND GYNECOMASTIA ATTRACTIVE

D

Deleted member 15343

‏‏‎ ‎low iq philosopher
Do women hate men who have chest fat (gynecomastia)?

No, not really. However, I have received numerous complements about how shapely my breasts are and I have gotten the “why him and not me” stare from a number of women. I have gynecomastia and my breasts grew rather large (currently 46G). When breasts get this large they are difficult to hide, so you develop a “what the heck” attitude and live with them. When someone pays you a complement on your breasts, just thank them politely. Life is still good even if you have 2 objects attached to your chest that enter a room before you do. ; )

Do they hate us…no. They do find us to be an anomaly in that they are seeing something on our chests that they never figured they would see on a man’s chest. Most important is how the gentleman conducts himself relative to the lady or ladies who are perhaps curious about his “assets”. Treat the ladies with respect and if they really are ladies, they will respect you. Be well!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, thecel, Need2Ascend and 13 others
Women love dadbods

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, one job away, Tryndamere and 2 others
quora is a forsaken place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 14854 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Xangsane
quora is a forsaken place

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Mouthbreath, one job away and 10 others
Women love dadbods
Dadbod is not having tits, dadbod is muscular, broad, thick trunk, basically really clear Ur strong as an ox, can protect them, have arms bigger than their legs, but also have a belly and bodyfat between 15-22%, NOT more than that ffs.

Wtf low iq shit is saying 46gg tits on a dude is attractive???

Brb gonna ask my fat DD noodle gf what my bra size is...

Your getting virtue signalled

What in the hell? Gyno isn't fat for one thing and two women don't like it either way lmao

@Ritalincel You Have Gyno:
crossdresser-taylor-13-1024x1024.jpg

gynocel cope

No, not really. However, I have received numerous complements about how shapely my breasts are and I have gotten the “why him and not me” stare from a number of women. I have gynecomastia and my breasts grew rather large (currently 46G). When breasts get this large they are difficult to hide, so you develop a “what the heck” attitude and live with them. When someone pays you a complement on your breasts, just thank them politely. Life is still good even if you have 2 objects attached to your chest that enter a room before you do. ; )

Do they hate us…no. They do find us to be an anomaly in that they are seeing something on our chests that they never figured they would see on a man’s chest. Most important is how the gentleman conducts himself relative to the lady or ladies who are perhaps curious about his “assets”. Treat the ladies with respect and if they really are ladies, they will respect you. Be well!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ik this from past experience, i have a htn friend who is physiquemaxxed he had gyno
all the girls would say he has good body but manboobs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343