Women hate high cortisol in men

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
That's why women are attracted to confidence in men, it signals low cortisol which is the stress hormone. It's also why women are turned off by anxious, stuttering guys because it signals high cortisol

Good looks in men also signal low cortisol during development. Studies have shown that men deemed more attractive by women tend to have low cortisol levels in their bloodstream

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, boss8055, GreenHat500 and 8 others
just be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and efidescontinuado
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, garoupilled_, exo and 2 others
correlation =/= causation

attractiveness causes less cortisol, not less cortisol making them attractive.

another bluepill cope topic

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale, 1966Ford, future slavic chad and 9 others
i dont like generalizations tbh
but you might be right

• +1
Reactions: klip11
20230803 002238

Women are attracted to confidence bro...just hold your frame and dont stutter

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, zura, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
correlation =/= causation

attractiveness causes less cortisol, not less cortisol making them attractive.

another bluepill cope topic
Not really. Significant stress during development can put your body into a perpetual stress loop and it has been shown that too much stress early in life can stunt bone and muscle growth and cause facial asymmetry during puberty.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Not really. Significant stress during development can put your body into a perpetual stress loop and it has been shown that too much stress early in life can stunt bone and muscle growth and cause facial asymmetry during puberty.
yes and subhumanity early during development will cause high cortisol due to being bullied etc.

yes and subhumanity early during development will cause high cortisol due to being bullied etc.
Bullying is just one of many things that can cause your body to go into a perpetual stress response. A traumatic birth or serious illness as an infant can also cause this or even your mother being stressed during her pregnancy with you

I read a study at one point that said that women who were more stressed during pregnancy with male babies had sons that grew up to be less masculine and less attractive than male babies that developed in the wombs of non stressed mothers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424
even other guys like it, if u have ever been around a gl dude or a dude with a lot of social status in his group and hes just hella laid back in his speech and mannerisms, he just radiates COOL and u want to be around him and everything he does is cool and funny

if u know u know

but then theres me who in many situations gets anxious so i start talking fast, overly trying to be funny and resorts to jestermaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, boss8055, GreenHat500 and 9 others
There’s an element of truth in every pill
Yeah blackpillers try to dismiss it by showing a very unattractive guy. It's like if you say "women like tall men" and then I post a pic of a tall guy but he has a very narrow and sickly looking frame and a very recessed, asymmetrical face as if that debunks the general idea that women like height in men.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
View attachment 2366175
Women are attracted to confidence bro...just hold your frame and dont stutter
You can say women like tall men and then i can post a pic of a tall guy with an ugly face and very narrow frame and say " just be tall bro". Women still like tall men even if they don't like that particular tall guy because of his other failos

even other guys like it, if u have ever been around a gl dude or a dude with a lot of social status in his group and hes just hella laid back in his speech and mannerisms, he just radiates COOL and u want to be around him and everything he does is cool and funny

if u know u know

but then theres me who in many situations gets anxious so i start talking fast, overly trying to be funny and resorts to jestermaxxing
Deep and slow breathing always reduces anxiety by enhancing vagal tone

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Maybe there’s something to meditation after all.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 4946 and GreenHat500
Has @Jason Voorhees been eaten by Haitian cannibals yet?

Rate my cortisol level, is it high or low?
IMG 1865

women really like when a guy preemptively protects them