Women taking pictures of themselves lying

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Have you noticed women taking pictures of themselves lying but the head is close to the camera? I guess they are trying to get men to think about being on top of the women in bed, but when the view is "inverted" it's not so obvious, they think.

Basically they take pictures like these

beautiful-woman-on-bed-top-view-of-beautiful-young-brunette-woman-in-white-t-shirt-and-panties-stock-videos_csp50305190.jpg

To make men think about this.

view-above-woman-lying-bed-sexy-looking-camera-vertical-photo-92878818.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
all female photography is meant to simulate sex. all female dancing is meant to simulate sex. they are actual sex objects. which is why they despise the label so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, ConspiracyTheory, Bitch and 1 other person
all female photography is meant to simulate sex. all female dancing is meant to simulate sex. they are actual sex objects. which is why they despise the label so much
Yeah yeah but have you noticed girls taking pics that I described

no, i don't use social media much, but i have seen similar and much worse where they make it look like you're fucking them from behind and things like that

yeah imagine letting ur girl dance on tiktok

no, i don't use social media much, but i have seen similar and much worse where they make it look like you're fucking them from behind and things like that
I mean I have seen girls taking pics like the 2nd pic I posted, so yeah, some girls take even more blatantly pics. But in this topic, I was referring to pics like the 1st pic I posted, where they try to entice sexual thoughts subtly.

They want to get chad’s cock hard as rock

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot