women who love cats, are they inherently attracted to psychopathic tendencies not just their cuteness?

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
think about it, they're superficially charming, manipulative, entitled, supremely grandiose, arrogant, lack remorse/empathy, impulsive, need for stimulation/constant boredom, the list goes on and on. deadass i think women are attracted to these traits more than the animal itself lol

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 12002, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
all women are attracted to these traits

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and thickdickdaddy27
cat worshipping culture is kind of boring and depressing

this life is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
all women are attracted to these traits
yeah but women who love cats are especially attracted to them, so much so they become the so called "cat moms"

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
what do u mean women? i love cats 2

• +1
Cats are noble and honest compared to disgusting mutts. It's a good sign if a women prefers cats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LastHopeForNorman, RoundHouse and 1 other person
think about it, they're superficially charming, manipulative, entitled, supremely grandiose, arrogant, lack remorse/empathy, impulsive, need for stimulation/constant boredom, the list goes on and on. deadass i think women are attracted to these traits more than the animal itself lol
All women love guys who are dark triad if you are normie you could act dark triad and you would be 10x more likely to fuck a girl if you fraud dark triad and beat her up

Cats are noble and honest compared to disgusting mutts. It's a good sign if a women prefers cats.
lol they wouldn't bat an eye at the death of their owner, i wouldn't call that noble lol honest yeah but far from noble

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee

dark triad cat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14905, hebecel and 1 other person
All women love guys who are dark triad if you are normie you could act dark triad and you would be 10x more likely to fuck a girl if you fraud dark triad and beat her up
nah a normie acting dark triad definitely won't have an advantage, even if he does it's pretty much insignificant without looks

cats mog dogs to death

They are clean animals

:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Looksmax Refugee and thickdickdaddy27
Lol, you might be on to something.

• +1
nah a normie acting dark triad definitely won't have an advantage, even if he does it's pretty much insignificant without looks
A high tier normie could. You would be surprised by how many guys have fucked just because they were making the girl's self esteem lower and making themselves look better and women are children they will follow whoever has the power in society and right now it's women that's why our society is going to shit

• +1
Immaculate comparison of projection.

• JFL
Caged

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thickdickdaddy27
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and thickdickdaddy27
You gotta assume that every woman with a big dog engaged in adult activity with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and thickdickdaddy27
Its because they are cute

• +1
Its because they are cute
i reckon their attraction to these traits far exceeds the attraction to their cuteness but that's just what i think