Women will just FaceApp Teen Filter Themselves When They Hit The Wall To Regain Their JB Youthfulness

BeestungLipsTheory

BeestungLipsTheory

Iron
I'm sure you've heard of CoconutKitty143, the woman who got caught FaceApping all of her nudes to make herself younger. Making drastically more money than she would have with her normal 30-40 y/o face. Libtard roasties seethed and called this "pedo-baiting" but she wanted to present herself in a teenage to young adult age range because this is what she probably saw as her peak. There's other examples of this but since women extract so much of their daily attention from social media/their phone, I can definitely see women attempting to live a fake pre-wall life as long as they can.

Not bad looking but...

is how she looks with FaceApp.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, gymmaxedhorse and 7 others
Yeah it’s insane and shouldn’t be legal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gymmaxedhorse, Lorsss and 2 others
A woman cannot lose. She is a winner even if she is homeless. A homeless woman lives a better life than bill gates

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
they should stop getting tatted if they want to make more money tbh

women can already use make-up to look 10 years younger. face-app is the nail in the coffin

how can men even compete?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person
didn't even get hard:feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Nice more women should jb larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, BeestungLipsTheory and gymmaxedhorse
I'm sure you've heard of CoconutKitty143, the woman who got caught FaceApping all of her nudes to make herself younger. Making drastically more money than she would have with her normal 30-40 y/o face. Libtard roasties seethed and called this "pedo-baiting" but she wanted to present herself in a teenage to young adult age range because this is what she probably saw as her peak. There's other examples of this but since women extract so much of their daily attention from social media/their phone, I can definitely see women attempting to live a fake pre-wall life as long as they can.

Not bad looking but...

Looks better without the faceapp tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, MikeMew'sBitch, Thinking_Machine and 1 other person
The video is the one without face app right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, gymmaxedhorse, the BULL and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

Not bad looking but...

Ew

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
u need t son and to become a masculine male mentally and physically.
John Candy No GIF by Laff

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19157
Can oldcels do this on tinder to fraud our age?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
women can already use make-up to look 10 years younger. face-app is the nail in the coffin

how can men even compete?
I too use makeup sometime, most men are just naive to do so

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 20565
She is a long way from the wall in that OP video. But the OP video you posted is probably also filtered, just less so.

I too use makeup sometime, most men are just naive to do so

The reason why K-Pop BECAME such halo is because of makeup they use.. Many good looking guys use makeup. I only put eye concealer but it has given huge boost to my eyearea..

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
The reason why K-Pop BECAME such halo is because of makeup they use.. Many good looking guys use makeup. I only put eye concealer but it has given huge boost to my eyearea..
Every male celebrity (especially models) uses makeup from time to time. People are so delusional jfl

male models are the genetic elite and even they feel the need to use makeup… what makes men with normie looks think they would not benefit from it themselves

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero