Working 60+ hours a week

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
My idea is I get a full time job working every weekDAY for 8 hours. 40 hours total. Maybe some overtime cause they offer some too so chance for more.

Then get a part time job and work 8 hours everyday, maybe hope for some overtime as well but idk not guaranteed

AT LEAST 56 hours a week, close enough to 60.

THOUGHTS? ANY OTHER IDEAS FOR SCHEDULING WORKING 60+ HOURS A WEEK? Idk if 80+ is even possible for most people in my situation.

Serious responses only, please don't tell me some gay shit like start my own online company or "focus on making more an hour". IDC LET US NIGGAS WAGESLAVE IN PEACE!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane and Deleted member 6128
Why would you work so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Lucifer X and WeiWei
Why would you work so much
READ THE FUCKING THREAD

Serious responses only, please don't tell me some gay shit like start my own online company or "focus on making more an hour". IDC LET US NIGGAS WAGESLAVE IN PEACE!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43934, Deleted member 42408, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
usually overtime is not payed

I don't understand your post. You wanna work 16hr every weekday?
You could have a full time 8hr job then do 4-5hr uber. But do 12 hour uber on weekend.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
READ THE FUCKING THREAD

It was serious question i just asked why you wanna work so much

you're going to lose your soul good luck hating yourself upon every waking moment when you realize it's literal hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23558, Lucifer X and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, redfacccee and Deleted member 23558
Not tiresome jobs sure

Possible but youd be burnt out and won't have time for looksmaxing which means you will be a looksminned subhuman wageslave

idk where u live but if u reside in the US try to find a job that offers overtime and pays 50% more for each hour worked after u hit 40 hours for the week. Say your wage is $16/hr, you should then get paid $24 for ever hour worked over 40. U save time commuting, possibly make more money than having a second part time job and you'll be less prone to having mental shutdown and crashing lol. some places even pay double after a certain amount of hours.

Back in 2018 and 2019 i was averaging 55-65 hours weekly to build my capital to invest/gamble. spend the weekdays slaving like master got a thick whip behind u and spend the weekends to test side hustles and new skills till u find one that sticks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43585 and Deleted member 19766
bumo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
TO FUND SURGERY? BEING WITHOUT SURGERY IS MUCH WORSE EXISTENCE.
if you don't care about suffering then start working night shift jobs full time and if your country has weekend premium make sure you work on the weekend and also during bank holidays.

the way i started making money was by working night shift security and i hated every second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
if you don't care about suffering then start working night shift jobs full time and if your country has weekend premium make sure you work on the weekend and also during bank holidays.

the way i started making money was by working night shift security and i hated every second
Exactly my plan but 40 hours is max for one job full time so that's why I had part time maxxing job too in the OP

keep on doing 40h a week and spend 20h a week studying whatever career to make more money thats the best way