Working at Chipotle? Good opportunity?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Title. There's a Chipotle opening up near my house, I feel like this is a good opportunity to socialmax the pay is $13 tho.

I can be that flirty work husband coworker, that's if I'm surrounded by coworkers with a pussy, not a sausage fest. I can act like this guy, this dark nigga has game.

Hopefully I don't have to deal with savage niggers like this tho

I'm kinda interested because I be seeing some cute JBs working at restaurants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, RecessedChinCel, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Are you really asking whether taking a fast food mcjob is a good career opportunity?

Hit on the cute girls as a customer dude, if they see you working there they will think you are a low status loser. Girls can work any job without social falio, you can't.

• +1
Reactions: Detn86 and Deleted member 16369
Title. There's a Chipotle opening up near my house, I feel like this is a good opportunity to socialmax the pay is $13 tho.

I can be that flirty work husband coworker, that's if I'm surrounded by coworkers with a pussy, not a sausage fest. I can act like this guy, this dark nigga has game.

the problem with black people is they have INSANELY small brains but VERY high twitch muscle systems

this creates a DDANGEROUS combo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and AscensionMan98
How old are you? If you're a teenage or in your very early 20's and you're the same age as the girls they won't care that you work a low status job as they'll understand you're still young

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
How old are you? If you're a teenage or in your very early 20's and you're the same age as the girls they won't care that you work a low status job as they'll understand you're still young

• JFL
Reactions: WeWillAllAscend, Deleted member 16369 and alphamaxxxx
your gonna get heightmogged hard tho standing at the register at 5'8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Used to be good but now not as good as the program has been scrapped to some degree. Why not just be in the restaurant , and work in a mall as a retail associate in some foid clothing area. Then you could also talk to jb on the job. But here you wont be able to get much as you are on the other side, so harder to talk especially in busy times. But in a mall you would be able to talk to the foids one one one.

I worked there 60% guys. It kind of sucked only benefit was the free food at the end. Try a coffee shop will be 80% young women.

The one I worked at was stressful

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360