Workout for aesthetics

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
bodybuilding-routines-that-work-2.gif

How would you modify this for maximum aesthetics? I will add shrugs (traps) and pull ups every day, but does anyone have any other advice? Also is this a good program? I am 16years old 140kg squat and deadlift and 72kg bench @ 70kg 185cm

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: thecel and badromance
Looks like a modified ppl tbh. I'd recommend throwing out the second leg day for isolating arms

• +1
Reactions: thecel
full body workout every 48 hours

Maximum aesthetics: Work extra 20 hours a week and put all the money in your surgery account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, thecel, future chadlite and 1 other person
Lol @ doing legs. Sic kunts don't do those

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Never_Began
Chad goes on the leg press while Gymcels squat and deadlift

I've never squat or deadlift because they look hard ngl. Is squat better than the legpress?

• +1
Leg press is a good exercise, squat is just more compound uses more muscles, same with deadlift I norm have both leg/squat in my leg day, then deadlift in back to target lower back even though deadlift form is very important. Also if ur tall your squat is gonna be weak, like mine. I think when I’m cycling I’ll only hit legs once as my legs are genetically wide and long af, might train calf’s twice though.

• +1
Legs are good, they also raise bench press and everything else. Healthy and my juicy butt makes women check me out

• +1
Depends on your goals tbh. Free weights in general are better than machines.

But all the losers are the ones who squads and deadlifts tho.

Like, its always the shortest, ugliest nigga who says "How much you squat/deadlift/bench".

Like, only incels care about those stats because they know they cant be Asthetic.

No girl is gonna care about some number thats arbitrary to her anyways on the side of my barbell.

Powerlifting is when dudes want to impress dudes and jerk eachother off in the locker room over a 600lbs deadlift with perfect form "for reps".

• So Sad
replace the bench press with the overhead press, ohp will do your shoulders, upper arms and neck area which is more important for aesthetics than your chest

• +1
Shoulders lats upper chest traps and neck for max aesthetics forget about these dumb programs, legs only do press and hamstrings. This is max aesthetics, also work abs and side abs WITHOUT WEIGHT
No bench press, you need a flat chest with good upper pecs, mo stupid powerlifter muscle tits

• Hmm...
But all the losers are the ones who squads and deadlifts tho.

Like, its always the shortest, ugliest nigga who says "How much you squat/deadlift/bench".

Like, only incels care about those stats because they know they cant be Asthetic.

No girl is gonna care about some number thats arbitrary to her anyways on the side of my barbell.

Powerlifting is when dudes want to impress dudes and jerk eachother off in the locker room over a 600lbs deadlift with perfect form "for reps".
True, Zyzz only benched like 285 and he mogs most of the current jew tube fitness fags.

• +1
work abs and side abs WITHOUT WEIGHT

Just do 50 reps to failure theory. Add weight = more efficient progressive overload.

No bench press, you need a flat chest with good upper pecs, mo stupid powerlifter muscle tits

This is a retarded cope I keep seeing on this forum. You should aim to develop your lower and your upper pecs evenly. Why do people think an underdeveloped lower chest is good?

I’m not an expert but this looks like a good plan to me. Few things I’d change tho

If you rlly going for atheistics id recommend some neck exercises like neck curls. You can find some good ones on here. Light weight high reps, heavy weight will strain your neck. Probably best if just starting off w body weight versions. Easy to do at home if you don’t want to do ‘em at the gym lol

Also you are kind neglecting your lats w this. Lats are very important to look good from front and back. I might just replace the chin-ups with wide grip PULL UPS, hands facing away from you and elbows more towards the side than in front of you.

One last piece of advice is don’t add too many exercises. Stay consistent on the basics and learn the form. This is a mistake I made so I wanted to warn you, also stay consistent w this and push yourself or you body won’t noticeably change