World is far less brutal now

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Looksmax niggas think the 1950s would be their golden era to live in.

But do not forget, if you have depression, anxiety, and god forbid- autism or schizophrenia(most/all looksmax users:feelskek::feelskek:) you’d be thrown in a psych ward/asylum and experimented on, unironically. it was super common to be thrown in a psych ward with barely/non lucid schizophrenics and NEVER RETURN as a normal person if you had something as minor as anxiety or depression.

everyday at the ward they fed you pills that disable your ability to think COMPLETELY. you become a total brainless zombie who can’t even talk say “no”. You just act whenever you’re told to do something. it was soooooo common for doctors to do authorized or unauthorized lobotomies on anyone who acted “sarcastic, loud, hyperactive, non-compliant” or simply gave hospital staff “behavior issues”. Being in those wards effectively melted your brain and nuked your conciousness rather than saved it. This did not exclude celebrity actresses from the time.

Frances Farmer was a beautiful NT stacy who was sent to a psych ward because woman drinking and smoking cigarettes at her time wasn’t the norm, and inside the ward the doctors performed an unauthorized lobotomy and made her a vegetable. if this happens to actress, imagine schizo curry trucel like @RabidRosaries

They would literally cut off the part of your brain that allows you to THINK through your eye socket if you acted SARCASTIC or DEPRESSED inside a psych ward… holy fuck how finished it’d be for looksmax user. They would get electroshock and lobotomy until they’re dead and in hell

I can name atleast 25 users that would be guaranteed in a psych ward if born before 1999.. you zoomers are lucky freaks are allowed nowadays or they’d having u turned into a brainless zombie on pounds of zombifying “medication” every day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banderacell, thecel, Growth Plate and 10 others
and if you were NT, you’d be shipped off to the korean war and get ptsd

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and thecel
90s and early 2000s was peak

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Massive cope
I have to watch teen foid run around in shorts everyday because of my work

And I can't do anything it's like a sex starved caged dog

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Growth Plate and prettyboislime
Massive cope
I have to watch teen foid run around in shorts everyday because of my work

And I can't do anything it's like a sex starved caged dog
Abused dog, just fucking lol at you complaining about this, if ur born 30 years earlier you would’ve had electricity shocking your brain everyday and a lobotomy you wouldn’t even be able to spell your name. and u complain because some whore who you’ve never fuckdd:feelskek: ur mind isin another place bro

Abused dog, just fucking lol at you complaining about this, if ur born 30 years earlier you would’ve had electricity shocking your brain everyday and a lobotomy you wouldn’t even be able to spell your name. and u complain because some whore who you’ve never fuckdd:feelskek: ur mind isin another place bro
Massive cope I wouldn't be incel 30 year ago

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
If you are/have been in sped, odds are you would've been a lobotomy candidate in the 50s.

• So Sad
Reactions: prettyboislime
If you are/have been in sped, odds are you would've been a lobotomy candidate in the 50s.
This is what i’m saying bro. Fucking hell @Octillionaire rhey would’ve turned you into a fucking vegetable my good brother i cannot cope with this brutal fact for you.:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Lmao
They would have probably made my bro @Pendejo a vegetable too:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Hold Up Now GIF by ABC Network

Bro you really think I am sped?! 🤨

• JFL
some people get fucked so hard, its brutal :feelshaha::feelshaha:
wonder if something like that will ever happen to me, world is dangerous as fuck

• So Sad
I have neither tbh.
You definitely have anxiety and some level of autism bro. They would have lobotomies you and/or gave you shock therapy trust me

Life is easy if you're VIP.

• +1
You definitely have anxiety and some level of autism bro. They would have lobotomies you and/or gave you shock therapy trust me
Yeah but it is not heavy anxiety, and I don’t have autism rofl.

• Love it
Life is easy if you're VIP.
some people get fucked so hard, its brutal :feelshaha::feelshaha:
wonder if something like that will ever happen to me, world is dangerous as fuck

even vip got fucked by government in 1950s ngl,
look at the poor frances farmer, she went from being giga intelligent stacy actress ahead of her time, turned into a brutal vegetable who couldn’t even talk and died soon after. boomers and people of old generations are fucking horrible people bro.

they thought lobotomy and shock therapy was cure for everything. people sent their kids to get lobotomized if they behaved bad in school bro. or adults who had depression. @Pendejo I think you are safe nkw brother but in the 50s you could not act the same way u do now bro trust me

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
even vip got fucked by government in 1950s ngl,
look at the poor frances farmer, she went from being giga intelligent stacy actress ahead of her time, turned into a brutal vegetable who couldn’t even talk and died soon after. boomers and people of old generations are fucking horrible people bro.

they thought lobotomy and shock therapy was cure for everything. people sent their kids to get lobotomized if they behaved bad in school bro. or adults who had depression. @Pendejo I think you are safe nkw brother but in the 50s you could not act the same way u do now bro trust me

this is what happened to a feminist back then :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel