Reactions: Entschuldigung
It’s not worth it at all . Just get modafinil

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
some doctors hand it out like candy
if you find a psychiatric nurse practitioner it's a 100%

Almost all Gen Zers born after 2005 have "ADHD" tbh.

• +1
Adderall is extremely fucking addictive and u can get other serious side effects . @Mirin2234 and @Chad1212 are good examples of this . Modafinil has all the benefits of adderall without the high/ euphoria , or the huge side effects and addiction

• +1
Almost all Gen Zers born after 2005 have "ADHD" tbh.
yep imo its cope
doesnt mean i dont want adderall
Adderall is extremely fucking addictive and u can get other serious side effects . @Mirin2234 and @Chad1212 are good examples of this . Modafinil has all the benefits of adderall without the high/ euphoria , or the huge side effects and addiction
ok imma order it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
how good is modafinil
It’s a safer wakefulness drug . Think of it as a high dose smooth cruise of caffine without a crash. No euphoria or high , it just makes u productive and alert like caffine but it’s stronger

• +1
don't for the love of God take that shit you're gonna take some "brain stimulant" shit to help you pay attention in your developmental years. I know I'm a hypocrite but it's a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
don't for the love of God take that shit you're gonna take some "brain stimulant" shit to help you pay attention in your developmental years. I know I'm a hypocrite but it's a bad idea
bro i have 50 missing assignments i need to complete that shit
i am fine with focusing in normal school but its gay quarantine
phenibut worked for me

bro when i take modafinil feels like fuckin nothing bro. maybe ill take it today and up the dose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Sikkunt23
bro when i take modafinil feels like fuckin nothing bro. maybe ill take it today and up the dose.
Modafinil has proven effects u cuck . Maybe ur Brain is just already fried jfl . Over for u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I take it because I have to.

I wouldn't recommend you do it for no reason. I have no addiction or attachment to it but its probably because I don't do dumb shit with it and was diagnosed.

bro i have 50 missing assignments i need to complete that shit
i am fine with focusing in normal school but its gay quarantine
phenibut worked for me
I know I have that to. just put done the phone I swear it works. just set up a time frame to do you work or do it generally throughout the day. I swear it works pls don't fuck with your endocrine system

• +1
It’s a safer wakefulness drug . Think of it as a high dose smooth cruise of caffine without a crash. No euphoria or high , it just makes u productive and alert like caffine but it’s stronger
That's why I don't like it, doesn't make you feel good or anything that much at all. Like caffiene in high doses for the first time after not taking it for a while is a really, really fast "feel happy" feeling. But modafinil u kinda feel almost the same just like a little amped and a strong addiction to whatever task you are working on.

good thread albeit i dont need it not payign attention is my only issue i alt tab out of my lessons and had 3.9 gpa now im failing
ill buy armodafinil and combine it with l theanine
l-theanine is legit take some caffeine with it tho u don't wanna be sleepy

• +1
Yeah because they were taking it just randomly on the spot without thinking about what they were doing.

prescription is okay but some psychs can still be retarded with it.

• +1
Yeah because they were taking it just randomly on the spot without thinking about what they were doing.

prescription is okay but some psychs can still be retarded with it.
Jfl nope . @Mirin2234 literally had a prescription for it but did too much . That’s a cope from u

That's why I don't like it, doesn't make you feel good or anything that much at all. Like caffiene in high doses for the first time after not taking it for a while is a really, really fast "feel happy" feeling. But modafinil u kinda feel almost the same just like a little amped and a strong addiction to whatever task you are working on.
Yah that’s the whole point of modafinil it’s a strong smooth ride of caffine which makes u productive without the added euphoria and high .