Would anyone join a forum around AI/innovations?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
So much stuff is going on with AI I want to make a forum solely around new tech for money maxxing or being productive. I am also planning on making it invite only to keep it semi exclusive.

Maybe some offtopic stuff about biohacking or nootropics too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: andrew22, thecel, incel194012940 and 5 others
what a coincidence, yes i would

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and Deleted member 11126
what a coincidence, yes i would
Nice username...

I think looksmax's style is good but its too open. This site will be harder to join maybe open invite until it gets a reasonable userbase.

The biggest issue is this place attract newfags and old people leave the only people that stick around are rotters or people who occasionally drop by. We need a consistent userbase.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Jigen and Deleted member 26859
Nice username...

I think looksmax's style is good but its too open. This site will be harder to join maybe open invite until it gets a reasonable userbase.

The biggest issue is this place attract newfags and old people leave the only people that stick around are rotters or people who occasionally drop by. We need a consistent userbase.
inv when u make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
inv when u make it
What should I do differently then this forum? I mean you don't even need to code to make these forums you can just buy/rent software. But I plan to make one it will be more basic then looksmax at first at least.

What recommendations do you have?

What should I do differently then this forum? I mean you don't even need to code to make these forums you can just use software. But I plan to make one it will be more basic then looksmax at first at least.

Use XenForo
KJ the dumbest user here was able to make his own forum so I believe anyone can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 26859
What should I do differently then this forum? I mean you don't even need to code to make these forums you can just buy/rent software. But I plan to make one it will be more basic then looksmax at first at least.

too tired to use my brain bro sry

• +1
Use XenForo
KJ the dumbest user here was able to make his own forum so I believe anyone can
Yeah I know I want to code it myself. Also that cost money and they also will steal a lot of people's data I would rather keep this off of my name/back account.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and buckchadley31
Yeah I know I want to code it myself. Also that cost money and they also will steal a lot of people's data I would rather keep this off of my name/back account.
U even know how to code?

• +1
What tech stack u planning to use?
I'll try to find open source code to use so I don't get sued or have to pay a lot

Lots of open source resources just look at linux

I'll try to find open source code to use so I don't get sued or have to pay a lot

Lots of open source resources just look at linux
So you're building everything from scratch?
I asked u what languages/frameworks u gonna use

• +1
MySQL for the database I am still not great at the backend so that will be the hardest part.

This won't be out like next month since I am not just using Xeferno but hopefully it will be more customizable and an interesting project.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
But it won't be from scratch since I am using open source stuff on github. I want it to be a darkweb vibe maybe

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
So much stuff is going on with AI I want to make a forum solely around new tech for money maxxing or being productive. I am also planning on making it invite only to keep it semi exclusive.

Yes please I would like to join

• +1
MySQL for the database I am still not great at the backend so that will be the hardest part.

This won't be out like next month since I am not just using Xeferno but hopefully it will be more customizable and an interesting project.
Pay 10 bucks to an indian off fiver to just do all the work for you, this is the future of how all online work will be done from now on : a mix of AI and outsourced work to indians

• JFL
Pay 10 bucks to an indian off fiver to just do all the work for you, this is the future of how all online work will be done from now on : a mix of AI and outsourced work to indians
Indians fuck up code so much often times they are not worth the price because you have to check their code anyways.

Indians fuck up code so much often times they are not worth the price because you have to check their code anyways.
Pay another indian to do that for you XD

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 11126
Pay another indian to do that for you XD
Big tech has tried this many times and they have almost always found that the cost to debug outweighs the savings they get from Indians.

There are a handful of decent Indians and the rest are just webshitters who only know how to look up problems on github and string together messy code if your doing something complex they will cause you more issues then doing it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

I'm in. I need a spot to talk about leveraging AI for money and reddit is too reddit-y.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
we need a section on how to stop hearing degredation

I am extremly interested in this topic.
I already have a few ideas of how to improve Image synthetisation. I would Like to Talk more. You interested?

• +1
Sign me up, man. I'll use the same username and avi for easy doxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Add me

• +1
I am extremly interested in this topic.
I already have a few ideas of how to improve Image synthetisation. I would Like to Talk more. You interested?
Sure we can talk more on discord if you'd like dm me your account.

Last edited:
ai will be the greatest scam ever made

• +1
I would join

• +1
Sure we can talk more on discord if you'd like dm me your account.
Im new to this Site, how do i DM you?
I currently have No Access to your Profile (the Site i go to when i click your Name)

• +1
nigga. you can't do it urself. what a dumbass idea. just use xenforo

anyway I'm in. but if you halfass the site and take weeks/months to build it nobody will care for sure

Also interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back