Would anyone like to join my research regarding the actual average height of young people around the World?

P

Prettyboy

Banned
I've had enough of purely anecdotal , contradictory numbers circling around this site so I'm attempting to recreate the world height map but with actual empirical data

I've already started the research by focusing on young people on two of the popular online dating sites, namely Bumble and Badoo. I've chosen these two mostly because
  • both are popular with huge userbase throughout most of the world
  • both have a height option on the profiles (which most users do write down on their profiles)
  • both of them have the option to show profiles from across the whole country, not only radius based
The two are different in the sense that at least anecdotally, the userbase of Badoo seems to be made of lower class people than Bumble, this will be important later - just a note

As a first step, now I'm looking to gather the height data of only females in their prime age (18-25).
[ males will be done in a second round but with that one the average won't be that important since most guys cap about their height - the skewedness of the bell curve and outliers will be more interesting]

I'm currently doing the research in Hungary and at 100-100 data entries each from Badoo and Bumble, I'm already getting interesting results

But I won't spoiler the actual numbers just yet.

My question would be
if anybody else would like to join me with this one. I plan to do all of it anyways, but it could be done faster if people from different countries could help with data

In first round I am looking to get it done in mostly small countries, with as much ethnicly homogenous population as possible (so no US, that will be done later due to the complexity)

I both studied and still studying statistics & econometrics as a part of my economics / quantitative finance degree, so I can handle the data analyzation part of the things, for now I'd only need reliable data

Hit me up if you are interested in collaborating, I can give further details depending on the country

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Im gud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and Kirby7000
if it's not measured it counts as NOTHING

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 14528 and 7 others
Im guessing this will all be self reported data, and if so, as @spark already said....:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
if it's not measured it counts as NOTHING
Arguable.

Men will of course lye a lot regarding height but let's be frank almost everyone knows their actual height (mainly from their doctor, getting measured in high school etc.). Women have very little reason to lye about their height, even less so to claim higher than their actual number due to the sexually dimorphic nature of height

But time will tell. I will be looking for lots of other things too, like measured data of conscripts, actual scientific studies etc. and compare everything with everything

I'm curious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing
Arguable.

Men will of course lye a lot regarding height but let's be frank almost everyone knows their actual height (mainly from their doctor, getting measured in high school etc.). Women have very little reason to lye about their height, even less so to claim higher than their actual number due to the sexually dimorphic nature of height

But time will tell. I will be looking for lots of other things too, like measured data of conscripts, actual scientific studies etc. and compare everything with everything

I'm curious
most likely what you're doing has no scientific value it's just a time waste

height is nothing niche so someone smarter has done that already before you

it's unlikely you'll unlock any new sources or come up with some new theories on your own

but up to you whether you want to waste your time

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Arguable.

I'm curious
Average white kid 6'- 6'1 at least thats all you need to know the 8th graders i see at my school are like 5'7 to 5'11 i have observed it

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

it's unlikely you'll unlock any new sources or come up with some new theories on your own

What was all that autism about previously then ur bipolar as fuck height is essential

What was all that autism about previously then ur bipolar as fuck height is essential
?
what
thats why i was at yale and ur not

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
?
what
thats why i was at yale and ur not
Graduate yale twice even thrice you will be incel wagecuck with several mental illnesses doesnt matter shit where you graduate from its all about earning high :lul:

• JFL
Graduate yale twice even thrice you will be incel wagecuck with several mental illnesses doesnt matter shit where you graduate from its all about earning high :lul:
no its about being gl

im a founder with a 8-figure valued company

what u on abot buddy

no its about being gl

im a founder with a 8-figure valued company

what u on abot buddy
Founder of gay sex orgies at yale? 8 figures is not enough for your surgeries u need to save at least 300k for all that shit until then stay put for a few years

• JFL
Founder of gay sex orgies at yale? 8 figures is not enough for your surgeries u need to save at least 300k for all that shit until then stay put for a few years
8 figures is 10.000.000+

10 million USD+

but obvs thats not what i own or have liquid access to

i need to sell it first

• JFL
8 figures is 10.000.000+

10 million USD+

but obvs thats not what i own or have liquid access to

i need to sell it first
Jfl at americucks u need a miracle for that shit to happen and oh yeah in my last growth support ima grow to 6'2 :lul::lul::lul: lets say u sell that shit which is near impossible and u try to get surgeries 1 fucked up surgery and your life is over shits not as easy as you think

• JFL
Jfl at americucks u need a miracle for that shit to happen and oh yeah in my last growth support ima grow to 6'2 :lul::lul::lul: lets say u sell that shit which is near impossible and u try to get surgeries 1 fucked up surgery and your life is over shits not as easy as you think
nigga if i sell that shit ill rot in central korea and order 18yo girls from SNU on plate

nigga if i sell that shit ill rot in central korea and order 18yo girls from SNU on plate
Yellow fever is overrated asians wont make ideal wives

Yellow fever is overrated asians wont make ideal wives
then ill become a dubai rotter

you realise if you sell shit off its usually 9 figures roundabout (thats 100 million +)

if i own 10% by then after being fully dilutaed im multimillionaire

then ill become a dubai rotter

you realise if you sell shit off its usually 9 figures roundabout (thats 100 million +)

if i own 10% by then after being fully dilutaed im multimillionaire
How are you going to sell it in the first place what did you find is there demand for it and who would trust you out of all people?

How are you going to sell it in the first place what did you find is there demand for it and who would trust you out of all people?
what?

you check demand by talking to users and seeing if they buy your product

trust whom?

i dont nderstand

what?

you check demand by talking to users and seeing if they buy your product

trust whom?

i dont nderstand
How are you going to sell your company and what makes it special you think its reliable?

How are you going to sell your company and what makes it special you think its reliable?
big corporates like to buy companies that have synergies with their company. usually investors take care of arranging a M&A deal so its not my problem

nothing makes me think its more reliable than a typical start-up. there are hedges against failing a start-up but its impossible to completely de-risk. one has to deal with it. it'll likely fail thats the position

but im hedging myself against that event

dont forget i also get a salary and CV points if everything goes wrong

if i get to a mid 8 figure valuation ($50 million USD) i can exit as a partner into a smaller VC fund or principal to a tier 1 fund

there i can earn like 150k rotting at minimum

big corporates like to buy companies that have synergies with their company. usually investors take care of arranging a M&A deal so its not my problem

nothing makes me think its more reliable than a typical start-up. there are hedges against failing a start-up but its impossible to completely de-risk. one has to deal with it. it'll likely fail thats the position

but im hedging myself against that event

dont forget i also get a salary and CV points

if i get to a mid 8 figure valuation ($50 million USD) i can exit as a partner into a smaller VC fund or principal to a tier 1 fund

there i can earn like 150k rotting at minimum
150k a year? So 2 years of saving up,double ll 2 years of rotting you will be 26-27 shits gonna be too late, in this life its either famous actor or commoner peasant no better job than that and u dont need to graduate yale for that shit or try your luck with crypto get rich and live a hedonistic life anything else is unreliable irrelevant cope the choice is yours

• +1
150k a year? So 2 years of saving up,double ll 2 years of rotting you will be 26-27 shits gonna be too late, in this life its either famous actor or commoner peasant no better job than that and u dont need to graduate yale for that shit or try your luck with crypto get rich and live a hedonistic life anything else is unreliable irrelevant cope the choice is yours
what

its over my friend for your fried brain

i can stil do all other stuff on the side

what

its over my friend for your fried brain

i can stil do all other stuff on the side
Ur bluepilled af take it easy bucko u need time to digest it stop coping with muh company come the fuck on seriously if that shit worked u wouldnt be on this fucking site :lul: jfl if ur not getting ur shit posture and mental state fixed then actormaxxing

• JFL
Ur bluepilled af take it easy bucko u need time to digest it stop coping with muh company come the fuck on seriously if that shit worked u wouldnt be on this fucking site :lul: jfl if ur not getting ur shit posture and mental state fixed then actormaxxing
what

nigga i think you dont understand how this stuff works

im trying to become a model as a priority

i dont care much about my startup

its just a strong hedge if something goes wrong

what

nigga i think you dont understand how this stuff works

im trying to become a model as a priority

i dont care much about my startup

its just a strong hedge if something goes wrong
Holywood actor has a lot more benefits than becoming some dime a dozen shitty model u wanna be special or not? Ur game plan sucks

• JFL
Holywood actor has a lot more benefits than becoming some dime a dozen shitty model u wanna be special or not? Ur game plan sucks
true im a subhuman failure

i had all the opportuntiies but didnt take any of them

i might have to re-assess life

true im a subhuman failure

i had all the opportuntiies but didnt take any of them

i might have to re-assess life
22 isnt too late but idfk at this point stopping rotting would be a good start

• +1
its not the rotting what ruined me

its going to fucking college and thinking its a good decision

ive been coping for 6 months now and im slowly recovering

• So Sad
yale is a garbage tier subhuman university

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Hueless
i should get surgeries ASAP and do JBW with old asian models that are friends of mine

meanwhile fraud an insta or something but fuck so many FUCKING SURGERIES

i mightneed fille

nigger you motherucker gave me a breakdown

• JFL
u know i wanna die soon

this has to be over soon

but i wanna go in a bang

one big degenerate adventure

worthy of a divinebeing

• Love it
Truth is life is shit for non gigachads it is what it is we all suffer my wigga
i think i got it

ill get on speed again after i lose weight

speed makes me retarded

i need to be retarded now

u know i wanna die soon

this has to be over soon

but i wanna go in a bang

one big degenerate adventure

worthy of a divinebeing
Sum ER type shit? Damn

I don’t claim any of those nor I deny the fact that there have been many people looking into this topic magnitudes smarter than me

But you seem to miss one key thing, my hands aren't tied by political correctness unlike basically all research in the field of social sciences and anthropology / antrophometry made in the West in the last few decades. I'm not biased, I'm not expected to get certain results as input nor will I be fucked by peer review if I happen to find something others don't like

You'll hardly find anything worthwhile reading in those fields since the first half of the 20th century, nowadays it's all garbage shaped by the liberal status quo's narrative

You claim to have been at Yale; show me one Yale professor who is willing to openly claim certain anthrophomorphic differences between ethnicites like for example brain size or anything related to blackpill really, despite the fact everybody in the World can see with their bare eyes these things. He or she will would get cancelled in an instant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniometry

Modern Western social science and academia as a whole is a joke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I don’t claim any of those nor I deny that that there have been many people looking into this topic magnitudes smarter than me

But you seem to miss one key thing, my hands aren't tied by political correctness unlike basically all research in the field of social sciences and anthropology / antrophometry made in the West in the last few decades. I'm not biased, I'm not expected to get certain results as input nor will I be fucked by peer review if I happen to find something others don't like

You'll hardly find anything worthwhile reading in those fields since the first half of the 20th century, nowadays it's all garbage shaped by the liberal status quo's narrative

You claim to have been at Yale; show me one Yale professor who is willing to openly claim certain anthrophomorphic differences between ethnicites like for example brain size or anything related to blackpill really, despite the fact everybody in the World can see with their bare eyes these things. He or she will would get cancelled in an instant

Lmao dude seriously just fucking visit highschools and shit and observe them bitches are like 5'11- 6'2 2006 and above kids i feel violated around them lol :lul: heightmogged by a bunch of lucky wiggers

I don’t claim any of those nor I deny that that there have been many people looking into this topic magnitudes smarter than me

im sure youve never read a population study in your whole life you paranoid schizo

you guys act like the blackpill is some kind of secret everyone is trying to hide for some sort of political correctness?

as someone who has nothing to do with sociology/ anthropology i've read studies that highlight differences in races even if that destroys the liberal equity narrative

why the fuck would anyone fake statistics average height? so people don't kill themselves?

you're actually the first real schizophrenic i've met on here if you believe you'll be the first independent researcher not bound by some political convention that prevents researching into the average height of males

and looking up self reported data on dating? that's your superior source of truth that the establishment refuses to accept?

it's over man you've lost it completely. go back to your community college you paranoid schizo

• JFL
Reactions: CosmicMaxxer and Hueless
you guys act like the blackpill is some kind of secret everyone is trying to hide for some sort of political correctness?
Prince-William-906537.jpg
Qe2231
Qweqw111

I mean it makes you think when dudes with a net worth equaling that of the GDP of Greece are getting fucked in the ass by the Norwood reaper while some autistic teen lurking an obscure internet forum has more common sense than them and hops on fin in time :forcedsmile:

Prince-William-906537.jpg
View attachment 1483371View attachment 1483373

I mean it makes you think when dudes with a net worth equaling that of the GDP of Greece are getting fucked in the ass by the Norwood reaper when some autistic teen lurking an obscure internet forum has more common sense than them and takes finasteride in time :forcedsmile:
It's over man

You shouldn't start debating for sure that's not your strength.

Give me some evidence or some solid arguments on why your thesis is correct not some very weak tangential argument which might not even be true due to other causes for them not to take finasteride (a counterxample would be the two and a half men dude openly admitting eating dut since he was 25 on Conan O' Brien)

Lmao dude seriously just fucking visit highschools and shit and observe them bitches are like 5'11- 6'2 2006 and above kids i feel violated around them lol :lul: heightmogged by a bunch of lucky wiggers
it's not so bad. I feel reasonably comfortable at 6'2.5" in shoes. there is still a surprising amount of manlets

Arguable.

I'm curious
There are studies which measure people. They are not fake. I am from one of the tallest countries in Europe and yes the average guy is 180 cm (5'11) tall. This nonsense about average being 6'1 is absolute rubbish, especially when Anglos who are short af claim that.

Wtf you stupid nigger, people can fraud Any height they want on Their profile

prolly wont be far from 5'8 in asian countries , and 5'10 in the west

You'll be delighted to know that actual scientists and not some autists on the internet are doing it already:

• +1
If it's self-reported online data then it isn't empirical. Your data will also have a huge selection bias since it's from online dating apps. This sounds like a waste of your time. There are already researchers working on this topic, and they do real world measurements on thousands of people around the world.

Arguable.

I'm curious
Flawed from the outset.