Would date oneitis without sex

Would you date your oneitis with/without sex in the relationship?

• I would date my oneitis WITHOUT sex in the relationship

• I would date my oneitis WITH sex in the relationship

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Personally, I would date my oneitis even without sex being in or part of the relationship

Sex is an overrated concept that horny guys are obsessed with

Whenever I think of my oneitis I think of romance and spending alone time together like in fairy tales etc 🥰

I could get that without sex, through meaningful hugs, kisses, and by being together

Just to hear her say my name and talk of me in a positive light would lavish my heart and fill me with bliss, a perfect happiness 💖💞

I could become the happiest little kid in the world, if only she shared romantic, mutual feelings for me

I just want her love and affection towards me 🥰

A animation of her and I 🥰
Short Ugly and Brown

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, MissLexotan6MG, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
Short ugly and brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
Short ugly and brown
not even brown if I sent u pics in DM

kinda just put it in the name to make It pop lol

I am ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Personally, I would date my oneitis even without sex being in or part of the relationship

Whenever I think of my oneitis I think of romance and spending alone time together like in fairy tales etc 🥰

I could get that without sex, through meaningful hugs, kisses, and by being together

Just to hear her say my name and talk of me in a positive light would lavish my heart and fill me with bliss, a perfect happiness 💖💞

I could become the happiest little kid in the world, if only she shared romantic, mutual feelings for me

Short Ugly and Brown

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, thecel and Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown
CUCK MENTALITY

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Under 16 yes.

16-21 I'd have to think about her reasoning, I'd probably accept but end up leaving her after a period of time that could probably be pretty short.

If she doesn't want to have sex it could be because she's very religious, this would create a dissonance between us that will make me realize that waiting for her is not worthy...

• Love it
Inject T

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mint, Mousei and 2 others
Inject T immediately, ded srs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mousei and Short Ugly and Brown
Under 16 yes.

16-21 I'd have to think about her reasoning, I'd probably accept but end up leaving her after a period of time that could probably be pretty short.

If she doesn't want to have sex it could be because she's very religious, this would create a dissonance between us that will make me realize that waiting for her is not worthy...
we are both a few months under 18 (I turn 18 in 3 months)

I would still date without sex if we were both 25 or 30
Inject T immediately, ded srs.
why do SO MANY ppl keep telling me that @chadpreetinthemaking @didntreadlol @Titbot

even my friends irl say Im low t when I talk about her

what does my T have to do with any of this?

Im just a dude that prefers love and romance > sex, cuz sex is overrated.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: SeiGun
Inject 100000 ML of test asap

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Short Ugly and Brown
  • So Sad
  • +1
She's probably already been fucked by someone already
no she's not I asked one of her friends and they said she's a virgin and has never dated anyone before

she's a virgin just like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mousei, SeiGun and 1 other person

• So Sad
  • JFL

• So Sad
holy fuckk this thread and website makes me feel so down

all my friends irl said we are in the same league and theres a high chance she would go out with me
they are lying for pity

• So Sad
no she's not I asked one of her friends and they said she's a virgin and has never dated anyone before

she's a virgin just like me
Blackpill: a foid who wants to pretend she's virgin won't say she's already been fucked.

JFL@ at you giving credit to what she says to their friend lol. She hasn't publicly dated anyone, that's it. For what I know she could've been banging while their parents keep thinking she's a Saint.

• So Sad
its not possible trust me. your hormones will go crazy when you are always horny around her but cant fuck. you will legit start fights and want to break up all the time but once u have fapped its all gone again and you appreciate the girl.

ive been there. my girlfriend had absolutely no libido/lust for 9 months because her hormonsystem was fucked from the pill. she had no testosteron and progesteron (she made hormontests)

• +1
its not possible trust me. your hormones will go crazy when you are always horny around her but cant fuck. you will legit start fights and want to break up all the time but once u have fapped its all gone again and you appreciate the girl.

ive been there. my girlfriend had absolutely no libido/lust for 9 months because her hormonsystem was fucked from the pill. she had no testosteron and progesteron (she made hormontests)
thanks doc

well I mean oral sex doesn't really count as sex right?

all my friends irl said we are in the same league and theres a high chance she would go out with me
Yes this is true but sometimes there's something off about your reasoning. Starting from that letter you were gonna send a few days ago. There are chances of you messing it up for what I'm seeing lol

I know you want (to do) something special but letters and virginity talks aren't gonna make it...

As I said I'm in the same situation as you except she's older than me, has money and mogs my current version (not full potential tho). Gotta play well the cards

9 months? I agree with you btw

• +1
thanks doc

well I mean oral sex doesn't really count as sex right?
oral sex is no option when the girl isnt horny. like some might do it for you but its just not the same if the girl seemingly doesnt feel hornyness or just does it for u

Yes this is true but sometimes there's something off about your reasoning. Starting from that letter you were gonna send a few days ago. There are chances of you messing it up for what I'm seeing lol

I know you want (to do) something special but letters and virginity talks aren't gonna make it...

As I said I'm in the same situation as you except she's older than me, has money and mogs my current version (not full potential tho). Gotta play well the cards

9 months? I agree with you btw
what are some steps I can take to not fuck it up bro?

Don't be creepy. The letters, the virginity talk with HER friend...

Btw how did that conversation go on?
I made a fake snapchat without any trace of my personal info and messaged him

its one of her beta orbiter friends

For your own sake inject T immediately.

• So Sad
Fuck T, I want my oneitis lol
Well dude, here's the thing, to get foids, you need an ideal hormonal profile, and you dont have that. so injecting T would improve hormonal profile.

Well dude, here's the thing, to get foids, you need an ideal hormonal profile, and you dont have that. so injecting T would improve hormonal profile.
what makes u think my hormonal profile isn't ideal boyo?

Never, if she doesnt bang me she bang other dude, propably chad and she use me as emotional tampon
Cope you need face, after puberty t levels doesnt matter at all

• +1
91ABE1D3 8423 4F68 8CDE 82DB92D5AA5B

XD

• Love it
Ngl tbhtbh in school looks are important but status plays a huge role too. You don’t have to be a million psl points over the girl to have a chance with her like in tinder or other irl situations. Idk how you look like and how she does but if she’s low status in your school and you’re not subhuman compared to her you have a chance. I’m guessing you’re low status too btw, if somehow you had the status she’d be an easy lay

• So Sad