Would You Boost Your Height By 2 Inches?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
If you could drink a potion that cost 500 bucks and you'd gain a 2 inch height boost would you drink it?

Why not buy this then
IMG 20221002 220903

They look great in Black
IMG 20221002 221016

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Actually don't, you pathetic virgins. Feel free to make excuses for not boosting your height by 2 inches for free because muhhh it looks ugly whilst I heightmog you and slay pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 5815, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Actually don't, you pathetic virgins. Feel free to make excuses for not boosting your height by 2 inches for free because muhhh it looks ugly whilst I heightmog you and slay pussy.
Shut up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Better shoes do this for lower price son

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You don’t slay shit you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
haha. So you admit that you’re an ugly truecel that’s invisible to girls?
yes retard when have I ever said I'm not. I'm on incels.is. I don't think I'll slay in the future either. Just say these things for fun.

yes retard when have I ever said I'm not. I'm on incels.is. I don't think I'll slay in the future either. Just say these things for fun.
Jfl @Hipcel

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel