would you do a 3some with another guy

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
so basically my mate started dating a foid a few days ago (very cute girl, thick ass) and i know of him that he is into threesomes (he had 1 before).

anyways the girl was sitting next to me yesterday and the day before in bars and was very touchy, she touched my legs and hand all the time but she did the same to him (obviouly cuz theyre dating) jfl

she also told him that she really likes me

im pretty sure he told her that he is into threesomes and they might ask me soon, would you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, joeveniro and Deleted member 3328
1140.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over, Tony and 1 other person
im khhv but nooooo fucking way I would do that
Imagine getting surprise dickmogged or having eye contact with the other guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reoa, Over, RoundHouse and 7 others
im khhv but nooooo fucking way I would do that
Imagine getting surprise dickmogged or having eye contact with the other guy
its my mate, he has same dicksize as me pretty much but ye i wouldnt to touch him at all

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 110
Yeah I would if she wasn't in relationship with me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 7098, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3328
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Ritalincel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Tony, Deleted member 6963 and 8 others
yea why not, if u all agree to it. maybe bring ur gf and have a foursome, indeed this is the future

I could unironically have had a foursome last night; three guys (including me) and one woman. No thanks bro, I wouldn’t

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 7098, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others

Attachments

• 1599397119745.png
    1599397119745.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
yea why not, if u all agree to it. maybe bring ur gf and have a foursome, indeed this is the future
i would never let anyone fuck my gf lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
yes but id slap the fuck out of him while doing eiffel tower to assert dominance

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 110
its my mate, he has same dicksize as me pretty much
BRUH HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? WHY ARE YOU WHIPPIN OUT YOUR ERECT COCKS COMPARING EM TO EACHOTHER BRO? IT IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING OVER FOR YOU MAN JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6963 and 4 others
BRUH HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? WHY ARE YOU WHIPPIN OUT YOUR ERECT COCKS COMPARING EM TO EACHOTHER BRO? IT IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING OVER FOR YOU MAN JFL
View attachment 647772
man i know this guy for like 6 years already, if you are NT you just talk about your dick size at some point when you are drunk or smth jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
A threesome with 2 girls yeah, but I ain't seeing the point in sharing a girl with a dude tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 110

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
If three conditions are met, then yes.

1. Me and the guy don’t even touch
2. The girl is not my girlfriend
3. She is hot

man i know this guy for like 6 years already, if you are NT you just talk about your dick size at some point when you are drunk or smth jfl
Bro I have two irl best friends I have known for over 15 years and I never asked for their cock size man, never compared cocksizes either man, it is over.
Ring Bell for Service

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6191, Chadelite and 4 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 110
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 110
A threesome with 2 girls yeah, but I ain't seeing the point in sharing a girl with a dude tbh.
the thing is that i will not be able to fuck her without him cuz they are dating and she is hot af

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4645
the thing is that i will not be able to fuck her without him cuz they are dating and she is hot af

Yeah didn't think about it this way. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable, but if you're, go for it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
cuz u arent nt jfl
If it's NT to share cock sizes it's over for NT's bro, also they're much more NT than me, one is Married with Kids, and the other has a girlfriend he's been with since highschool, both lost their virginities before I did, and i'd say all our personalities are pretty much the same, only difference is looks, and economic backgrounds.

If the guy is inceletto then yeah

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
If it's NT to share cock sizes it's over for NT's bro, also they're much more NT than me, one is Married with Kids, and the other has a girlfriend he's been with since highschool, both lost their virginities before I did, and i'd say all our personalities are pretty much the same, only difference is looks, and economic backgrounds.
its super high inhib to not talk about shit like that especially if you dont have a small dick jfl

u just take life too seriously, im openly talking about how i fuck foids too and embarrassing stuff that happens

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 7098, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
its super high inhib to not talk about shit like that especially if you dont have a small dick jfl

u just take life too seriously, im openly talking about how i fuck foids too and embarrassing stuff that happens
We talk about personal and embarrassing stuff but idk man, our cock size just has never come up really, I mean yeah i'd probably answer em if they asked but just doesn't seem right to me man lol. I guess all 3 of us are pretty abnormal for being in LTR's anyways.

• +1
I did once, ngl was weird but pleasurable
Kinda gay but who gives a shit if you like it its what matters

• +1
I almost did once ngl
In the right circumstances I would defo do it
the sex aside would be funny memory to have with that guy that you can joke abt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 1140
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, joeveniro, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
633461 522e0191c65038f4b66587bafaf6ba0a

Attachments

• 647874-b6f7f3ea4fd572a6fa2912986ac0b04a.gif
    647874-b6f7f3ea4fd572a6fa2912986ac0b04a.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • +1
1599400922829-png.647887

• +1
having a threesome with your mate you knew for ages and a random slut you picked up is a good bonding experience tbh.

it's fun if you are confident and the slut is into it, basically you just laugh and flame the bitch for being a uberwhore while you smash her to the core.

don't start touching each other or making awkward sexual faces towards the other guy and you're good to go.

this video pushed us both to do it: cock-hungry, after-club, stacy getting plowed by a bunch of dudes disrespecting her, and she loves it

it's like watching a movie, always better with a bit of alcohol and if friends are around
i'm not sure though if i'd do it if it was his girlfriend, you don't want to ruin your friendship over some slut.
Bros before Hoes

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII
having a threesome with your mate you knew for ages and a random slut you picked up is a good bonding experience tbh.

it's fun if you are confident and the slut is into it, basically you just laugh and flame the bitch for being a uberwhore while you smash her to the core.

don't start touching each other or making awkward sexual faces towards the other guy and you're good to go.

this video pushed us both to do it: cock-hungry, after-club, stacy getting plowed by a bunch of dudes disrespecting her, and she loves it

it's like watching a movie, always better with a bit of alcohol and if friends are around
OP will legit start grabbing his friend and then they’ll push the girl aside and go with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, RAITEIII, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
no, that's gay af

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6402
only if it's with two guys (no homo)

FFM only

• +1
Reactions: Over
I wouldnt do this tbh.

so basically my mate started dating a foid a few days ago (very cute girl, thick ass) and i know of him that he is into threesomes (he had 1 before).

anyways the girl was sitting next to me yesterday and the day before in bars and was very touchy, she touched my legs and hand all the time but she did the same to him (obviouly cuz theyre dating) jfl

she also told him that she really likes me

im pretty sure he told her that he is into threesomes and they might ask me soon, would you do it?
Imagine sharing ir gf that guy is retarded

Imagine sharing ir gf that guy is retarded
well he is into 3somes and its not his gf anyways

he also said im good looking a couple of times which made me worry jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963