Would you fuck a pussy that another man's baby had passed through?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Lets say a 6 psl 18 year old single mom asks you to be her fuck buddy, how do you respond? Do you tell her that you wouldn't put your dick anywhere near her wallowed out pussy, or do you say yes I would love to fuck you in your flappy sliced beef lips while your son cries in the next room?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
Jfl if you wouldn’t fuck her. No one’s asking you to raise the damn kid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Reoa, adrianolm and 6 others
Fuck no never trust no thot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Catawampus
yes

• Woah
  • +1
No

• +1
Never. I refuse to even be near a woman who has been fucked by another man. I am after virgins only. I am the grim reaper of virginity. Like the grim reaper comes for people’s lives, I come for the virginity of these cunts.

• Woah
  • +1
Never. I refuse to even be near a woman who has been fucked by another man. I am after virgins only. I am the grim reaper of virginity. Like the grim reaper comes for people’s lives, I come for the virginity of these cunts.
Based and virginity reaper pilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Vermilioncore
Lets say a 6 psl 18 year old single mom asks you to be her fuck buddy, how do you respond? Do you tell her that you wouldn't put your dick anywhere near her wallowed out pussy, or do you say yes I would love to fuck you in your flappy sliced beef lips while your son cries in the next room?
Yeah I will even fuck a child

Jk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 4991
what surgery are you getting?
rhino
otoplasty
not sure if i should do hairline lowering and narrowing mine not bad but i want to create pitt tier hariline
and defeinetly lower third surgeries but not sure in what order and exactly what but i think i need ccw for better gonial

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
I don’t enjoy being virgin so sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and Catawampus
Yeah I will even fuck a child

Jk
Images1

I don’t enjoy being virgin so sure.
Hammerbro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
My T levels dropped from reading this.

Should've 'didnt read'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I would be her FWB for sure. Ain't paying a penny for the kid though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Catawampus
rhino
otoplasty
not sure if i should do hairline lowering and narrowing mine not bad but i want to create pitt tier hariline
and defeinetly lower third surgeries but not sure in what order and exactly what but i think i need ccw for better gonial
If you want to emulate Pitt
Get ccw for the gonial angle(it might help with your masseter insertion) So chewmaxxing can be more effective
Definitely rhino because pitt has a unique nose.
Otoplasty should help if your ears stick out also try and get them retated upwards to simulate higher set ears like Pitts( I think yours are low set)
Pitt has NWI at 56. Yes his temple hair is also narrow and hairline is very straight creating an ideal squarish forehead and perfect square hairline

You should get them imo. Good surgery list. Get blue/green eyed contacts if you don't have already too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Swolepenisman
My oneitis had a kid but she was so pretty tbh so I would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
If you want to emulate Pitt
Get ccw for the gonial angle(it might help with your masseter insertion) So chewmaxxing can be more effective
Definitely rhino because pitt has a unique nose.
Otoplasty should help if your ears stick out also try and get them retated upwards to simulate higher set ears like Pitts( I think yours are low set)
Pitt has NWI at 56. Yes his temple hair is also narrow and hairline is very straight creating an ideal squarish forehead and perfect square hairline

You should get them imo. Good surgery list. Get blue/green eyed contacts if you don't have already too
AMAZING THEN I WILL BE PITT INDEED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
AMAZING THEN I WILL BE PITT INDEED
You will have to wait a few years for certain surgeries. Especially the hairline surgeries. You are 17 right?
I have near perfect NWO but my temple region isn't exactly the way I like it. Some of the docs say I need to wait or won't do it until they see more recession. IDK tbh I'll do more research.
Good Luck anyway!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Swolepenisman
Would definitely fuck

Would even think about ltr. She could give me Chad children at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129