Would you fuck fat bitches with big titties?

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I'm thinking about fucking fat or chubby girls that at least have huge tits (bigger than their stomach) and a decent face as a cope until I ascend and am able to get gl girls. What do you guys think? Would/are you currently doing the same?

Yea I would do it cuz I love big tits

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yea I would do it cuz I love big tits
The issue is, I don't want to be seen in public with them. That is worse than being alone.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The issue is, I don't want to be seen in public with them. That is worse than being alone.
As long as they’re not extremely fat and have an ok face it’s not an issue no one would give a shit trust me getting ur dick wet is better then being alone

I'm thinking about fucking fat or chubby girls that at least have huge tits (bigger than their stomach) and a decent face as a cope until I ascend and am able to get gl girls. What do you guys think? Would/are you currently doing the same?
I got engaged with a slightly chubby girl in order to lost virginity, recently I explained her some basic fitness exercises and how to lose weight. If she doesn't lose at least 10kg I will break with her in 2 months

I got engaged with a slightly chubby girl in order to lost virginity, recently I explained her some basic fitness exercises and how to lose weight. If she doesn't lose at least 10kg I will break with her in 2 months
Problem is if she loses weight and look better she will get a lot more options and leave you, better to keep her chubby and fuck her

5PSL gf or death tbh

Problem is if she loses weight and look better she will get a lot more options and leave you, better to keep her chubby and fuck her
I think she wouldn't break up with me because since the day we got engaged, I improved my look significantly (I improved mewing technique, increasd muscles and started using otostick)

No, tits are overrated.

Probably not tbh.

Not that desperate.

Only if I had no other options.

Imo, this is the best advice I can ever give - fuck everything that has two legs, breathes and doesn’t make you vomit. You will benefit A LOT from that long term, trust me.

I've done it. Hadn't had sex in about 7 months, went to a bar and this chubby girl bought me a drink. We went to her house, then she came to mine a couple days later, then I never contacted her again. I would probably do it again tbh, she lives kinda close to me :feelsthink:

idk how fat we're talking about here tbh

No way, i hate landwhales so fucking much, most of them have a shitty, condescending and compensating attitude, thanks to their faggot, lowlife beta cucky friends and orbiters giving them constant validation and telling them it's okay to be fatty, living whale on land and not shave armpits jfl i would rather go mgtow fuck that trash

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 470
No way, i hate landwhales so fucking much, most of them have a shitty, condescending and compensating attitude, thanks to their faggot, lowlife beta cucky friends and orbiters giving them constant validation and telling them it's okay to be fatty, living whale on land and not shave armpits jfl i would rather go mgtow fuck that trash
juggernaut law can go fuck itself

Bro, but not all of them are liberals. I've seen a few fatties that were just regular fatties.