Would you have sex with sub 3.5/10 women

Would you slay a femcel?

• Total voters
Deleted member 20056

Deleted member 20056

racepill victim #2
A week ago I was lonely and horny so I invited 3.5/10 foid who had been blowing up my phone, I had met her only once then ghosted after I saw her face:hnghn:, she had a decent personality and I knew I could slay within an hour. After making out I was so disgusted, I couldn't go through with it, I couldn't imagine sticking my dick inside her. She wanted to fuck but I lied I was tired so after watching a movie I sent her back home.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member
i would fuck a lot of different women to be honest. Unless someone has destroyed their personality for me or REALLY REALLY looks gross(huge hooked nose, tiny pale lips, massive forehead) then I would bang. I would probably fuck a woman who looks up to 50 yrs old.

Having a high libido is a nice thing.

I'm sure in this point of our lives though, we should probably focus on our own age range since it will help develop our personalities and wisdoms, but hey, when in rome, if she turns you on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 20056
Example of 3.5/10?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, itorroella9 and 1 other person
They'd reject me but yea I would given the chance

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20056
Example of 3.5/10?

ugly without being deformed

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member and subhuman incel
No.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 20056
Yes, but only if she has a great body, I will be willing then to ignore the face...
main-qimg-8c21e803525046d2385c049311589539-lq
53b1o3kqydg21.jpg
km.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Growth Plate, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Yes, but only if she has a great body, I will be willing then to ignore the face...
main-qimg-8c21e803525046d2385c049311589539-lq
53b1o3kqydg21.jpg
km.jpg
yeah maybe but the last one in the bikini is a 50/50 but the first two pics I would but she isn't sub 3.5 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
I tried, they reject me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 20056
I literally already got a boner within 5 seconds imagining fucking these girls unironically
they are dumpster tier but still have pussies
well actually they kind of look like trannies but let's assume they have pussies
That's exactly what I thought before, when you are actually in that situation is way different it kinda feels disgusting, I'm not sure I would be able to keep it up, it's just better to masturbate cause you'll regret it later.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
yea beggars cant be choosers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 20056
I literally already got a boner within 5 seconds imagining fucking these girls unironically
they are dumpster tier but still have pussies
well actually they kind of look like trannies but let's assume they have pussies
70995094 E0FC 45DD 9FF9 AF683CCA4E8B

over for u but mirin ur high t badboy behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 20056
That's exactly what I thought before, when you are actually in that situation is way different it kinda feels disgusting, I'm not sure I would be able to keep it up, it's just better to masturbate cause you'll regret it later.
If they have a beautiful ass to bounce on my dick, who cares? Jfl at not being able to keep your dick up you low t erectle dysfunction oldcel
Fuck. Got another boner thinking of those girls you posted doing doggystyle and reverse cowgirl on me. Fuark :hnghn:
Knowing my dick is big only makes my sexual fantasies bigger
As long as you don't get them pregnant, you can't regret it. The only bad thing in the situation is the small chance that you could get them pregnant even with protection

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and Deleted member 20056