Would you kill you self if you were less attractive then you are now?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I would have probably killed my self if I was more unattractive then I’m now, I have already tried to kill my self before but now I just started to not be a little bitch, how about you guys?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice, one job away and 1 other person
Nope

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I would have probably killed my self if I was more unattractive then I’m now, I have already tried to kill my self before but now I just started to not be a little bitch, how about you guys?
What the fuck is wrong with men these days!?
Killing yourself because you're not pretty.
That's so fucking gay and pathetic

No wonder t levels have gone downhill these days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Mouthbreath, BavarianMogger and 6 others

Thats one man

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Ryan

I’m negative t

Incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Beetlejuice
yes, because I'm already unattractive

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
curries cope so i could

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nah I'm bluepilled

No, because then I would have truly no reason to try and live in peace.

The funny thing his he is actually really good looking

you mean start from February again?
@LondonVillie
no problem im still the main character
just delays the inevitable

With my research on looks
i value it on the same level as having 4 limbs or being able to walk
and not having looks should be treated like being born with cancer
there is more to life than looks but i want 2 arms and 2 legs before i start
wouldn't you?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Romeo1111 and Deleted member 8853
With my research on looks
i value it on the same level as having 4 limbs or being able to walk
and not having looks should be treated like being born with cancer
there is more to life than looks but i want 2 arms and 2 legs before i start
wouldn't you?
Same.
I want lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
100% No question.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Romeo1111
The human brain adjust to be comfortable with any level of suffering should it last long enough, and it adjusts to suffer in any level of comfort should it last long enough.

So no. I wouldn't kill myself. I wouldn't give up either, I would just find more extreme measures.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Romeo1111, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Nah, I'm not mentally a bitch. I remember for like six months in college I got fat as fuck and became a straight alcoholic. I looked like shit. I was still having a great time partying with my boys and rawdogging sluts. Granted, these girls weren't as hot as the ones I fuck now that I look much better. But they were still cute, and I pulled it off because I'm confident, funny, have a good social circle, etc. etc. There's unironically more to life than looks, altho it's obviously hugely important

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar, ShowerMaxxing and IncelsBraincels
Nah, I'm not mentally a bitch. I remember for like six months in college I got fat as fuck and became a straight alcoholic. I looked like shit. I was still having a great time partying with my boys and rawdogging sluts. Granted, these girls weren't as hot as the ones I fuck now that I look much better. But they were still cute, and I pulled it off because I'm confident, funny, have a good social circle, etc. etc. There's unironically more to life than looks, altho it's obviously hugely important
Do you think it's possible for a guy to get girls hotter than the girls he could get on tinder?

Do you think it's possible for a guy to get girls hotter than the girls he could get on tinder?
Well, yeah dude. I've known since 2013 that the girls I meet irl and fuck are WAY hotter than the Tinder girls I fuck. Using normie ratings, in college I'd fuck 6-6.5s off Tinder, but far hotter girls from irl.

On tinder you're measured only on your face and physique. Not even that but pictures OF your face and physique. Which is why the internet generation thinks it's literally only about face and physique.

Irl, you have a million more ways to differentiate yourself, and it's easy because most guys are total scrubs, awkward, & beta pussies

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Well, yeah dude. I've known since 2013 that the girls I meet irl and fuck are WAY hotter than the Tinder girls I fuck. Using normie ratings, in college I'd fuck 6-6.5s off Tinder, but far hotter girls from irl.

On tinder you're measured only on your face and physique. Not even that but pictures OF your face and physique. Which is why the internet generation thinks it's literally only about face and physique.

Irl, you have a million more ways to differentiate yourself, and it's easy because most guys are total scrubs, awkward, & beta pussies
Do you think cold approach, at book stores, and markets, and stuff is legit? As in if a NT person learned that skill, it could get hotter girls than tinder? Or do you just do social circle stuff?

Do you think cold approach, at book stores, and markets, and stuff is legit? As in if a NT person learned that skill, it could get hotter girls than tinder? Or do you just do social circle stuff?
Uh, yes and no. "Cold approaching" isn't really a thing or a skill. That doesn't mean you have to run social circle game either, or that you can't meet girls at random places. The two girls I'm fucking often at the moment, I met at the gym and at the grocery store.

But basically in short cold approaching is cringe because it implies you're just walking up to random girls and trying to get their number. This will generally fail unless you're really good looking or in an environment like college campus or the bar (and even then decent fail rate.)

What you should do is have good game, and go through life with good game. Then any time a woman gives you an IOI, you can capitalize on that and wind up fucking her within the week. Women are the selectors. They choose if they're interested, and if they are, they'll make it known somehow. It's up to us to capitalize on that and not fumble

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and noodlelover
Really the difference between a normie and a slayer is mostly just that a slayer never fumbles opportunities. I have friends who are obscenely good looking, and get stared at everywhere, but they're just fumblers. They never really bang a lot of girls, or wind up with hot gfs, even though they want that. Then there's your classic average dude who simply never fumbles, and he's fucked like half the girls you even know behind the scenes. You may never even know either. Apart from my close friends, there are so many dudes who know me but don't realize I've already fucked their gf, their cousin, half the chicks on their friends list at some point. I'm not a model either I just don't fumble

Really the difference between a normie and a slayer is mostly just that a slayer never fumbles opportunities. I have friends who are obscenely good looking, and get stared at everywhere, but they're just fumblers. They never really bang a lot of girls, or wind up with hot gfs, even though they want that. Then there's your classic average dude who simply never fumbles, and he's fucked like half the girls you even know behind the scenes. You may never even know either. Apart from my close friends, there are so many dudes who know me but don't realize I've already fucked their gf, their cousin, half the chicks on their friends list at some point. I'm not a model either I just don't fumble
Tales

Depends, even as I am now my plan is still to off myself after i finish university as I look at it as a last chance for fun. If I was like 5 foot and heavily deformed then probably now yea

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
No, because then I would have truly no reason to try and live in peace.

Attachments

• 1638599103068.png
    1638599103068.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No. If I was less attractive I would likely resign myself to mothers basement and never observe the light of day again, for there would be no hope or joy in doing so. I would dedicate my life to mathematics, programming, reading, writing and music.
The difficulty is I am not so ugly that I have been devoid of hope.
For I am a 5psl, 6'1 manlet with a 5.75'' micropenis who could surgerymaxx, shoe lifts/limb lengthening maxx and jelq to achieve 6psl humanity. Once I become 6psl with the above, my life can finally begin.
I might get vaxxed soley for the purpose of surgerymaxxing as in my country vaxx is mandatory for cosmetic surgery.
:forcedsmile:

Not kill myself.
But it would suck!

Yeah okay :feelshmm: