Would you like to be Chico or Dutch Giant?

Given a choice, which of the two would you choose to be?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 15081

Sphinx
Chico - top tier height of 6'3", harmonious face, proportional frame with lean-fit physique, great individual features(eyes, nose) and get to model for some of the biggest brands and earn in millions, have exceptional status.
1c3b062e727cfc4ece6be1a5d51f84ab  denim jeans blue jeans
74022da151119bd33fd7a2a76a943681
11aec2f9c9c2396a1bbb29686627d2e5
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Or

The Dutch Giant - gigantic height of 7'2", proportional frame, bulked-up physique with exceptional muscle mass, get to work as an assassin in movies and earn a good amount and have a decent status.
Olivier Richters villain black widow Marvel Entertainment Hollywood DKODING
Output onlinepngtools 339x509 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
@larsanova69 @Haven

Chico. More appeal to a broader spectrum of women.

Any size and strength advantage Dutch Giant has is leveled by a handgun.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 31944 and 5 others
Chico. I'd rather look like Hexum/Maher/Pry/Gandy If I could choose instead of chico because of better aging

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, germanlooks and Deleted member 15081
Chico. More appeal to a broader spectrum of women.

Any size and strength advantage Dutch Giant has is leveled by a handgun.
👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻
Great choice
Would you say that Dutch Giant took the help of steroids in order to have that proportional frame?

Chico. I'd rather look like Hexum/Maher/Pry/Gandy If I could choose instead of chico because of better aging
Yes, I chose Chico because he is the tallest a top tier model can get, plus he has a rather petite but proportional frame which is argued against by most people as they think he is a framelet, also chose Chico cause he has 0 failos associated with people of that height, all of this makes him a great contrast when compared to the Dutch Giant. But your choices are great too 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and JosephGarrot123
👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻
Great choice
Would you say that Dutch Giant took the help of steroids in order to have that proportional frame?
ECk7oDVWwAAjxCa

He doesn't look juiced to me but I'm not an expert on that. I think he's just a case of great genetics plus hard work and dedication. His body isn't super unachievable for someone who works out for years, aside from his height.

View attachment 1364249
He doesn't look juiced to me but I'm not an expert on that. I think he's just a case of great genetics plus hard work and dedication. His body isn't super unachievable for someone who works out for years, aside from his height.

More Roids More Foids​

jfl

Dutch giant to never get height mogged and always mog other men

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Jase, IhateDentists and 1 other person
damn what a hard choice choosing between being a faggot and a giant god :lul::lul: the mog of being that tall is much more satisfaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Xangsane, joemama12471 and 2 others
View attachment 1364249
He is juiced jfl. At his height he would struggle hard to build any noticeable muscle natural

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 15081
Chico

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
He is juiced jfl. At his height he would struggle hard to build any noticeable muscle natural
What confirms that is also how his hairline is extremely high and his hair is thinning, his skin too doesn't look healthy, pretty sure he keeps himself on some roid cycle

Good point. I probably should have mentioned that as a consideration.

Chico - top tier height of 6'3", harmonious face, proportional frame with lean-fit physique, great individual features(eyes, nose) and get to model for some of the biggest brands and earn in millions, have exceptional status.
View attachment 1364225View attachment 1364226View attachment 1364227View attachment 1364228

Or

The Dutch Giant - gigantic height of 7'2", proportional frame, bulked-up physique with exceptional muscle mass, get to work as an assassin in movies and earn a good amount and have a decent status.
View attachment 1364238View attachment 1364236
Dutch Giant mogs Chico IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and Jase
dutch giant

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member
@SexuallyFrustrated Why jfl? Chico would like a kid next to him. Richters brutally dimorphism, height, and size mogs him.

Most girls would find Chico far more attractive.
Facially, yes, but Chico would like an effeminate kid next to him, making a female's attraction to him vanish. Richters brutally dimorphism, height, and size mogs him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Facially, yes, but Chico would like an effeminate kid next to him, making a females attraction to him vanish. Richters brutally dimorphism, height, and size mogs him.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anonymous Member