Would you marry a cousin

Would u marry with ur own cousin

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
It doesn’t really apply to many people as their judiciary or culture forbids it but I want to see what you guys have to say about it

Btw, marrying your cousin only increases the chance of defects by a little

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
why marry cousin when it's all about strangers

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
It's gross tbh. I mean we literally share the same grandparent. Too much relation to me and my parents.

• JFL
It's gross tbh. I mean we literally share the same grandparent. Too much relation to me and my parents.
I fantazise it idk,am i inbred?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
My cousins are male so I dont have any experience of having a foid cousin who I may or may not be attracted to. I dont want to marry any foid but if I had to I certainly wouldnt marry a cousin, I would pick out someone who I wanted to marry. And having a kid with a cousin would be a moral crime, so no reason to marry a cousin in my opinion

• WTF
My cousins are male so I dont have any experience of having a foid cousin who I may or may not be attracted to. I dont want to marry any foid but if I had to I certainly wouldnt marry a cousin, I would pick out someone who I wanted to marry. And having a kid with a cousin would be a moral crime, so no reason to marry a cousin in my opinion
Bro,sexual attraction is everything tbh

Once you get attracted to someone it doesn't matter,ethnicity,status and stuff.Thats why love is the strongest urge in the world tbh

If i loved my cousin,i'd wife her

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
It doesn’t really apply to many people as their judiciary or culture forbids it but I want to see what you guys have to say about it

Btw, marrying your cousin only increases the chance of defects by a little
Creator of Baby YodaPill

• Love it
Creator of Baby YodaPill

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Bro,sexual attraction is everything tbh

Once you get attracted to someone it doesn't matter,ethnicity,status and stuff.Thats why love is the strongest urge in the world tbh

If i loved my cousin,i'd wife her
I see what you mean. I would say that, if I was attracted to my cousin, I would have no problem having sex with her, but I would hate to marry or have kids with any foid, sounds like torture tbh. But yeah if she was attractive I would definitely bang my cousin however I could never love a woman, its like loving an iguana, i just dont see how its possible

• +1
One of my cousins has a nice body but her face is PSL 2.5 srs jfl.