Would you rather be a bad boy? Or a good boy?

Would you rather be a bad boy chad, or good boy chad?

• Bad boy >:)

• Good boy :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
I have a dislike for alot of people because they’ve always been assholes to me… specifically my mom, her boyfriend. And now my roomate.

im not perfect either as ive done things i regret and have bullied people because ive been bullied and wanted a way to feel comfort.

If I was to be born as (not looksmax to, because i will never be a chad) anyone, it would be a high trust chad who works hard and is a good natured person. Sure i might sleep around at first with girls, but what i would really want is a long term relationship with a girl to grow old with.

i’m pretty sure some of us idolized ramirez and rodger and bateman because of the amount of control in their lives and their ability to strike fear (also looks for ramirez and batemen).

I specifically hate assholes who treat you as less then human or not a person worth caring about. And i’ve done that to other people first because i feared they would do the same to me. But in doing that it led to them treating me bad, so its a prophecy that fulfilled itself.

I just want to make this post to say that if you felt i ever treated you as less then human…

I am sorry.

Good boy:love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
good boy for jb appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itorroella9, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15338, SAR and 2 others
A cute boy

• +1
  • So Sad
Both get women.
But only one gets respect from other men (Bad boy)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 8853
  • +1
Both get women.
But only one gets respect from other men (Bad boy)
Who cares about respect from any man if hes a normie. all they care about is simping, being unfunny and sportsball

“muh the boys”

“muh sportsball”

“muh mia khalifa”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 14262 and Lmao
Tf with respect from other men.
Respect from other men is necessary for being a real Chad.
Who cares about respect from any man if hes a normie. all they care about is simping, being unfunny and sportsball

“muh the boys”

“muh sportsball”

“muh mia khalifa”
respect always matters. Do you think some tiktok pretty boy chad gets the same respect as David Gandy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Respect from other men is necessary for being a real Chad.
Yeah you want to be respected and not shit on. But them giving you validation is stupid
respect always matters. Do you think some tiktok pretty boy chad gets the same respect as David Gandy?
of course they respect Gandy because hes older then prettyboy chads and is an established man. But he was a prettyboy in his youth too.

I wouldnt want validation from a bunch of low iq men, who if your a teen like me, are obsessed with tiktok, sportsball, onlyfans and “the boys”

and prettyboy / = / good boy because a good boy is an actual good person wheras a pretty boy might be narcy and bad

• +1
Reactions: shave
Good boy of course, why is this even a question?

• +1
good boy, but good boys dont get women.

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Deleted member 8244
The choice is between a good boy and bad boy who are both chads
bad boy chad will get picked over good boy chad as well

I’m a good boy in a good bad boy’s body

• +1
good boy gets higher quality women, because high trust and has a good reputation

• +1
Reactions: CANI, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 8244
Good boy because i want my cute timid gf to pat me on the head

I want to be a ruthless narcissistic serial killer chad with insane charisma, who manipulates and exploits people for his own benefit

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, TopzCat1 and Deleted member 15338
There's an admirable quality in being well, neat, and righteous. We look down on sinners because we know they're an embarrassment

Another false division by The archons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
muhhh bad boy. enjoy your permanent ban:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

romantic bad boy is ideal