Would you rather be a MTN with the powers of Homelander/Omni Man or be a human, while being the best looking PSL God to ever have lived?

speedstern

speedstern

Temp. Banned
Interested in what u shizos will pick šŸ¤£

MTN

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 46986, vaninskybird and 1 other person
Best looking guy because I haven't watched the homelander show and his superpowers are probably boring

Best looking guy because I haven't watched the homelander show and his superpowers are probably boring
Homelander can lift planesā€¦ flight with very fast super speed, also lasers that can cut through a plane and super hearing and x ray vision. U clearly didnā€™t watch the show. Also being bulletproof

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
Homelander can lift planesā€¦ flight with very fast super speed, also lasers that can cut through a plane and super hearing and x ray vision. U clearly didnā€™t watch the show. Also being bulletproof
i would rather get laid tbh :feelsthink:

i would rather get laid tbh :feelsthink:
U think superheroā€™s donā€™t? U can literally rape any woman, fuck superhero girls. If ur a cool superhero like soldier boy was u become a massive player

U think superheroā€™s donā€™t? U can literally rape any woman, fuck superhero girls. If ur a cool superhero like soldier boy was u become a massive player
BUT I WAN T TO BE BEST LOOKING PSL GOD NIGGA

What a bitch
ok have fun playing around with your superpowers being a boring invisible mtn that no girls want while I get all the stacys in the city :feelshehe:

I want to enslave the human race

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
retarded thread

• +1
ok have fun playing around with your superpowers being a boring invisible mtn that no girls want while I get all the stacys in the city :feelshehe:
I will be a literal fucking GOD, who has earth under their control, the richest man on earth with thousands to millions of women in my harem and worshipped by the populations of earth while you are on a modelling advert for vogue. šŸ˜‚

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel and soover4me
anyone who doesnt pick superpowers is low iq

• +1
If you donā€™t pick the MTN youā€™re a retard

• +1