Would you rather be MTN 6"4 or 5"10 chad ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
MTN 6"4 or a chad who is 5"10

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and galego123
5’10 chad any day, we have heaps of 6’4 normies here who are incel, even gymaxxed, NTmaxxed 6’4 guys will lost to a genuine 5’10 chad who’s an aspie

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Arcturus, Prince88 and 19 others
Would you rather be @6ft4 mtn that rots on this forum or 5'10" Chad that has an avg height at worst in the US, can easily wear lifts to 6ft if he wants and is aware how much face mogs height in attraction importance once you're avg height?

Just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, ShowerMaxxing, forevergymcelling and 10 others
congratulations, we're in july and you're still the shittiest user.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, EdouardManlet, Prince88 and 16 others
how the fuck are you still going on about this shit man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 11 others
Social Media age.

Face. I would rather be 5'8 Chad than 6'4" HTN

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ALP
Social Media age.

I was gonna pick 6"4 MTN too MMAmaxx and join UFC to earn money and have sex with prositiutes.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Growth Plate, Moggie and 1 other person
I was gonna pick 6"4 MTN too MMAmaxx and join UFC to earn money and have sex with prositiutes.
Waste of time, you're better off being good at a sport as a manlet weight cuz the competition is less fierce

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Waste of time, you're better off being good at a sport as a manlet weight cuz the competition is less fierce
Is 6"4 filled with many problems then someone who is 6"2 ? like if you are to pick would u be 6"2 chad or 6'4 chad ? there was a post made by rabidrosaries that said taller then 6"3 is bad and that 6"2 is ideal height/perfect height for all women

I am one of the biggest height supremacist in here but even i choose the 5'10 chad.

This means you ll look like Brad Pitt or smth.

Intro 1641566784

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Growth Plate and ROTTING
Lol at this question

MAke the chad 5 8 and i think twice...anyone who choose MTN is stupid, no one here choose tall guy

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero and ALP
Is 6"4 filled with many problems then someone who is 6"2 ? like if you are to pick would u be 6"2 chad or 6'4 chad ? there was a post made by rabidrosaries that said taller then 6"3 is bad and that 6"2 is ideal height/perfect height for all women
6'4" but its negligible. Anything from 6'1-6'5" is ideal. 6'3" like Chris Hemsworth is probably the best. Tall af but still ergonomic

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and ALP
6'4" but its negligible. Anything from 6'1-6'5" is ideal. 6'3" like Chris Hemsworth is probably the best. Tall af but still ergonomic
Would you say 6"3 is the perfect height for a man ?

Would you say 6"3 is the perfect height for a man ?
Yes overall but in places like MENA or East Asia its okay to be shorter, and for places like the Nordics a bit taller is good

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Chad obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
88B6E152 3E92 45CA 85E8 1EBB7CDE3BB8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, rand anon, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Retarded question. Sorry bhai but you’re not gonna make it :soy:

Attachments

• 9E31BEBF-B527-48AF-AC5D-F6A8D5085DE6.jpeg
    9E31BEBF-B527-48AF-AC5D-F6A8D5085DE6.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and galego123
Lol at this question

MAke the chad 5 8 and i think twice...anyone who choose MTN is stupid, no one here choose tall guy
I would rather be a 5'8" chad than an invisible mtn tallfag lmfao and my username is literally growth plate. The advantage a Chad face gives is so underrated. If you're a 5'8" Chad then you can easily just slay all the short latinas bruh. You could literally slap a latina's ass and she would smile, but if you were some random 6'4" white normie, she would probably call the police

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Arcturus, Ritalincell and 2 others
I would rather be a 5'8" chad than an invisible mtn tallfag lmfao and my username is literally growth plate. The advantage a Chad face gives is so underrated. If you're a 5'8" Chad then you can easily just slay all the short latinas bruh. You could literally slap a latina's ass and she would smile, but if you were some random 6'4" white normie, she would probably call the police
I'm 6ft4 normie and I would easily take chad.

A true chad face is everything, (but they are super rare.)

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Would you rather be @6ft4 mtn that rots on this forum or 5'10" Chad that has an avg height at worst in the US, can easily wear lifts to 6ft if he wants and is aware how much face mogs height in attraction importance once you're avg height?

Just lol
@6ft4 is HTN tbh

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1, Growth Plate and 6ft4
5'10'' chad, im too high inhib for 6'4'' it stands out too much

• JFL
Social Media age.

I would rather be a 5ft7 legit Chad than a 6ft4 Chadlite.

How is that for an answer????

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Growth Plate
I would rather be a 5ft7 legit Chad than a 6ft4 Chadlite.

How is that for an answer????
This is a joke, right? The difference between a Chad and Chadlite is certainly not large enough to warrant being a 5'7" Chad over a 6'4" Chadlite jfl
That's like 5'7" Brad Pitt vs 6'4" David Laid. Just lol at picking the 5'7" option
Chad would suffer being a below avg, foid tier height everyday meanwhile the 6'4" Chadlite still has a VERY attractive face and is very tall. He literally has more SMV because he's still at the top in both categories while the Chad is only at the top in one and the bottom in the other. Quality of life for men isn't just about attracting foids, the second half of it is about intimidation and not being emasculated, so height is also important for that

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell, Johnnybegood and oldcell
5'10'' chad, im too high inhib for 6'4'' it stands out too much
You wouldn't be high inhib if you were muscular wide framed with a dom face and high t

• Hmm...
Reactions: SplashJuice
I would rather be 5'4" Chad than 6'4" MTN, honestly.

Below 5'4" gets dicey in Western countries as that's getting into gigamanlet territory.

if you made the poll „would you rather be 5‘9 normie or 6‘4 chad“, the poll would be much more interesting and controversial. you have to compare things that are close to each other @volcelfatcel @Nameless_Sunflower @Gargantuan @oldvirgin @LooksOverAll @vanilla

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Growth Plate, n0rthface and 1 other person
This is a joke, right? The difference between a Chad and Chadlite is certainly not large enough to warrant being a 5'7" Chad over a 6'4" Chadlite jfl
That's like 5'7" Brad Pitt vs 6'4" David Laid. Just lol at picking the 5'7" option
Chad would suffer being a below avg, foid tier height everyday meanwhile the 6'4" Chadlite still has a VERY attractive face and is very tall. He literally has more SMV because he's still at the top in both categories while the Chad is only at the top in one and the bottom in the other. Quality of life for men isn't just about attracting foids, the second half of it is about intimidation and not being emasculated, so height is also important for that
I was thinking more about someone like Drago or Hexum.

Obviously if you're going to be short you need the face to make up for it. Brad Pitt is not maesthetic enough to command respect.

It's gotta be a Drago, Maher, Hexum tier face

I will have both and end this thread dnr

• +1
if you made the poll „would you rather be 5‘9 normie or 6‘4 chad“, the poll would be much more interesting and controversial. you have to compare things that are close to each other @volcelfatcel @Nameless_Sunflower @Gargantuan @oldvirgin @LooksOverAll @vanilla
6’4 chad is an oxymoron.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and subhuman incel
Laid is not chadlite He is Chad but I agree with rest

• +1